#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

Did you miss the China Joy News today? 4PvP 2PvE 1RP 1RPPvP

1 Like

Blizz why do you do this to us?! We need answers!
Mostly kidding, but also kind of not…

1 Like

I’ll withhold judgement Till i see it from the U.S side of the world. Not saying i don’t believe but there’s always room for error.

6 Likes

Blizzard, please! Give us RP-PvP servers. I really don’t see a downside in including a couple of those servers. Now I’m afraid that the people who want to RP will be turned away because the lack of World PvP.

I’m currently on a RP-PvP server, and my guildies are conflicted about joining a RP server and rather be on a PvP server just because they are able to enjoy the gameplay fully.

Blizzard, the only realistic thing I can see about not having a RP-PvP servers is because of a worry that the RP community is a small one and you don’t need two different servers for RPers. But it’ll be smaller BECAUSE RPers are now torn into choosing RP or PvP and I’m sure most want the full gaming experience and will sacrifice RP for PvP which will result in a smaller RP community for Classic WoW.

PLEASE reconsider!

2 Likes

This is good news. I hope this means RP PVP servers for NA. I fully support this community!

1 Like

Congrats. i’m happy you got what you wanted. Enjoy.

13 Likes

It’s been an honor, see you guys on launch!

7 Likes

YESSSS!!!

Thank you so much to all of you for commenting, upvoting, and even those throwing sh¡t at us!! Thanks to @Pintero for making the first post too! (Looking forward to stab that Horde a$$ in the open world)

Cheers everyone and see you on launch day!

7 Likes

LF RPPVP guild.

11 Likes

I’ll be seeing you boys and girls on the RP-PvP realm.

I look forward to fighting alongside or against you all.

4 Likes

We did it! So freaking happy right now. See you all in there!

4 Likes

nice job fellas

see you on the battlefield

6 Likes

Alright thanks everyone for your help, truly i do think we made at least a small difference and without everyone voice this could not be done so i tip my hat to you lads. Let this be Archived for future generations.

14 Likes

Do I see dancing?

/dance

4 Likes

We’re finally done

4 Likes

Now you guys have to show up :stuck_out_tongue:

Gratz to all of you that kept at this thread!

4 Likes

Just heard the news. Happy to see Blizzard saw sense, but it definitely couldn’t have happened without the perseverance of everyone who continually posted in this thread.

Without this thread, Blizzard would never have known just how much they were messing up.

Good on you guys =)

5 Likes

It’s a thing now!! Thanks, Blizzard! Thanks for listening! Thank you all for showing Blizzard RP-PvP should be reconsidered!

2 Likes

Great job to the community! You persevered! Congratulations!! This is awesome news! :heart:

5 Likes

Great job everyone!

A special thank you to everyone in this thread who continued the good fight and never gave up!

Let’s make this the BEST server in Classic!

:tada::tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes