[RP] Announcement for the grand celebration

((That’s a very valid question, from Archeriaa and Tyrnathera warmode should be turned off when coming to the event.))

A note arrives within the reach of the Blood Elf.

"Well Hello, Lord Thaladrad. It is Lord, isn’t it? I’ve spent years laying in wait…and it appears my wait is over. Tell me, my red headed Lord, does your body tingle with excitement? No?

Well it will be.

Regards,
The Stabled Mare

Ah yes, Stablemare. Do you miss me? You should. I do hope by the light to see you there.

My best regards

Ravenhul Thaladrad.

((would someone mind bumping these threads? That way I can remind the moonguardians as well as Wyrymrest Accordians.

Thanks in advance. You’ll find them here

and here

))

Consider them bumped kind sir!

1 Like

Greetings blood-children!

I would like to make a Holy Service Announcement of Tact, and inform everyone that Ravenhul is still a heretic and was sentenced to death seven years ago for various crimes against the Lord Tact, scamming the Silvermoon fashion and barber industries, egregious violations of the rules of war, and not sharing his popcorn while watching Gnomish Moving Pictures.

The sacred motivational reward for ending Ravenhul’s life is 1,000 gold pieces. (calling it a “bounty” makes it sound petty.) The first who delivers proof of Ravenhul’s death unto the Church of Tact shall receive the sacred motivational reward.

Hail Tact!

1 Like

((Thank you so much Cari))

Greetings blood-children!

I would like to make a Holy Service Announcement of Tact, and inform everyone that Ravenhul is still a heretic and was sentenced to death seven years ago for various crimes against the Lord Tact, scamming the Silvermoon fashion and barber industries, egregious violations of the rules of war, and not sharing his popcorn while watching Gnomish Moving Pictures.

The sacred motivational reward for ending Ravenhul’s life is 1,000 gold pieces. (calling it a “bounty” makes it sound petty.) The first who delivers proof of Ravenhul’s death unto the Church of Tact shall receive the sacred motivational reward.

Hail Tact!

Turun, or should I say herald of the false Tact, I say to you. Why not call it a truce just for this for this event?

You should reconsider my offer. Kneel before me, and beg for mercy.
I Ravenhul Thaladrad will promise you that thousand gold pieces will only collect dust and spider webs.

1 Like

Feleth takes a second glance when she sees the seal on the note pinned to her raptors saddle

“Been a while since I’ve seen one of these littering the city. And what’s this? A ball? How decadent. And late enough that I may even be able to attend? What a rarity.”

She plucks the note from the beleaguered raptor mount and drops it in the mud

“We’ll see.”

((Hey, an event I may even be able to make it to since I work weekends. :smiley: ))

1 Like

((Good to see you around feleth. Yes I hope to see you there :D))

((If anyone can please bump these two threads here

and this one

Thanks in advance.))

I’ll do my best to spread the word and inform both of my guilds on WRA and MG. Good luck!

What’s the Warmode status going to be? Also, you’ve noted you’re on twitter. What’s your @ name?

((Turn off Warmode. My btag is Ravenhul#1694