[RP] Announcement for the grand celebration

It was a bustling day in the streets of several Alliance and Horde cities. The vendors were vending, the guards doing their regular patrols, wolves were howling and the horses trotting everywhere. Yet all over the Alliance and Horde cities, hired goons could be seen handing out fliers, and nailing the fliers on top of bulletin boards. Many of these hired goons were pinning these fliers where the shouldn’t have been. From city to city these hired goons would harass and hand out fliers to any patron that walked by. When the guards tried to stop them and ask questions, they ran.

The letters notes read:

Greetings to you Alliance or Horde. I Ravenhul Thaladrad wish to host a special event . On the 8th day of next month I will be hosting the most finest ball seen in ages. Please come, join us! Grab a drink, as many will be served. Enjoy the feast. Compliments of the one and only Ravenhul Thaladrad. Only finest meals will be served. Thank you, and may the light embrace you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Emerald Dreamers, Wyrmrest Accordians, And Moonguardians. I’m starting a cross-realm RP Event 3 of these servers. I wanted to bring up discussion and get these three bastions of RP and RP-PvP Talking to each other. I will be using discord to discuss things OOC. All RPers are welcome and encouraged to attend.

Where: Shattrath City at the World’s End Tavern. Will be hosted on the Wyrmrest Accord Server.

When: Decemeber 8th 2018 09:30 PST(Wyrmrest Accord Server Time) 11:30 CST (Emerald Dream and Moonguard)

What: What to do? Drinks will be served, I recommend discord as I will bring up some topics, to discuss.

Who: Both factions and ALL RP’ers are welcome. Smaller servers like Twisting Nether, Mael Storm, but please don't feel excluded you are encouraged to come join us.

I also heavily recommend the add-on “Cross RP” as well as joining the channel. (It will help because Ravenhul will be giving a speech)

If you have any topics or any suggestions, feedback, feel free to contact me in game or whichever means. I’m also on twitter.

Thank you for your time
1 Like
((Reserved)) Update 1: November 20th Make sure Warmode is turned off.))
((Reserved for updates))
Why not the realms we actually see and are forced with (argent dawn, kirin tor, maelstrom, twistin nether, veco sentinels?) Just the mortal enemy servers!>?

I will pop it on the ED community calendar ingame when i get home from work though
1 Like
11/09/2018 08:27 AMPosted by Acialga
Why not the realms we actually see and are forced with (argent dawn, kirin tor, maelstrom, twistin nether, veco sentinels?) Just the mortal enemy servers!>?

I will pop it on the ED community calendar ingame when i get home from work though

((They are more then welcome to come.))
1 Like
11/09/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Ravenhul
11/09/2018 08:27 AMPosted by Acialga

Also nice ta see ya around again
1 Like
11/09/2018 08:19 AMPosted by Ravenhul
It was a bustling day in the streets of several Alliance and Horde cities. The vendors were vending, the guards doing their regular patrols, wolves were howling and the horses trotting everywhere. Yet all over the Alliance and Horde cities, hired goons could be seen handing out fliers, and nailing the fliers on top of bulletin boards. Many of these hired goons were pinning these fliers where the shouldn’t have been. From city to city these hired goons would harass and hand out fliers to any patron that walked by. When the guards tried to stop them and ask questions, they ran.

The letters notes read:

Greetings to you Alliance or Horde. I Ravenhul Thaladrad wish to host a special event . On the 8th day of next month I will be hosting the most finest ball seen in ages. Please come, join us! Grab a drink, as many will be served. Enjoy the feast. Compliments of the one and only Ravenhul Thaladrad. Only finest meals will be served. Thank you, and may the light embrace you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Emerald Dreamers, Wyrmrest Accordians, And Moonguardians. I’m starting a cross-realm RP Event 3 of these servers. I wanted to bring up discussion and get these three bastions of RP and RP-PvP Talking to each other. I will be using discord to discuss things OOC. All RPers are welcome and encouraged to attend.

Where: Shattrath City at the World’s End Tavern. Will be hosted on the Wyrmrest Accord Server.

When: Decemeber 8th 2018 09:30 PST(Wyrmrest Accord Server Time) 11:30 CST (Emerald Dream and Moonguard)

What: What to do? Drinks will be served, I recommend discord as I will bring up some topics, to discuss.

Who: Both factions and ALL RP’ers are welcome. Smaller servers like Twisting Nether, Mael Storm, but please don't feel excluded you are encouraged to come join us.

I also heavily recommend the add-on “Cross RP” as well as joining the channel. (It will help because Ravenhul will be giving a speech)

If you have any topics or any suggestions, feedback, feel free to contact me in game or whichever means. I’m also on twitter.

Thank you for your time

Raven

Kkhaoz appreciates the invitation and plans to attend...………..

just saying...…………..

kk
11/09/2018 08:38 AMPosted by Acialga
11/09/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Ravenhul

Also nice ta see ya around again

Same to you :D
This sounds really fun! I am going to be throwing this up on the guild calendar and going to look into being there myself!
11/11/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Cari
This sounds really fun! I am going to be throwing this up on the guild calendar and going to look into being there myself!

Thank you. I’m glad to have your support on this :D
Lord Ravenhul, shall this event be pursued with War Mode enabled so that all attendees may interact with one another? Or are we to assume the factions are not to be trusted for this event and need to drop their ability in order to attend?
1 Like
Raven are you guys gonna make a specific community group for this? My guild has experimented with Cross RP for some of our espionage-based RP and it's been hit/miss. Kinda tricky to get it to work properly.
1 Like
((bump))
11/13/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Acheriaa
Lord Ravenhul, shall this event be pursued with War Mode enabled so that all attendees may interact with one another? Or are we to assume the factions are not to be trusted for this event and need to drop their ability in order to attend?

That's a good question -- how does War Mode and instancing work in sanctuary cities? Do we all need to either be in war mode or out of war mode in order to be successfully in the same room RPing?
1 Like
11/13/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Nearo
Raven are you guys gonna make a specific community group for this? My guild has experimented with Cross RP for some of our espionage-based RP and it's been hit/miss. Kinda tricky to get it to work properly.

Can you say more? I've only used it a few times, for public events like the Tournament of Ages and the Shadowsands Bazaar, and haven't had trouble that I'm aware of. But I haven't had occasion to use it specifically to interact with specific members of the other faction. What problems are you seeing?
This sounds fun, I have never RP but would like to. I have been doing different things to enjoy WOW and this is something that has always intrigued me.

I’m so excited! I can’t wait! Going to be a fun time and a great way to see new faces and old faces that warmode / server xfers haven’t let me see in ages!

I’d recommend just using cross-to for now

Kittys hands shake and she quivers as she reads the announcement

That SCOUNDRELS! I’s thoughts hims was dies! I’s NO forgets whats hims do’s to my sisters and hims will pays!

she snarls in anger and disgust before noticing an RSVP laying close by…

LAWDS HAS MERCYS! Hims was suppose to marrys Kittys at one times. HA! Wonder if hims remembers me? MIGHTS has to dress sharps for this ones!

A note arrives within the reach of the Blood Elf.

"Well Hello, Lord Thaladrad. It is Lord, isn’t it? I’ve spent years laying in wait…and it appears my wait is over. Tell me, my red headed Lord, does your body tingle with excitement? No?

Well it will be.

Regards,
The Stabled Mare

1 Like