Roll your eyes if you must

It’s been a while since I had a chance to check for updates on Guild Services. I am no long able to see the page that listed that as a known issue.

However, I still do not see the option in the shop. Was there a blue post updating whatever changes were made?

Hit me with dat voodoo if it makes you feel better but take a deep breath and answer anyway please.

I havent seen any update about the guild services being reinstated yet. Ive seen they apparently fixed the rp realm transfer but havent seen any info on the guild stuff.

1 Like

Not really. Keep an eye on the news page if they bring it back.

2 Likes

That’s odd that it’s not still pinned. The post is showing as pinned for me, but it’s definitely not up with the other pinned posts.

Here’s a link for you:

Maybe Orlyia, Kal or Vrak can find a stronger thumbtack to pin it back up with :wink:

7 Likes

One issue I seem to find in one of the links in the given thread: the first link of the latest update issues goes to page not found.

Sorry, I believe I set a date for the pin to automatically removed. My mistake! This has been pinned back to the top of the forums.

10 Likes

They did but not before I got upset and hit crit mass. The only way to keep from annihilating Azeroth was to transfer all that energy and power to Mythic Halondrus. (Sorry, Liquid and Echo)

Side Note: #TeamEcho (minus one of the casters)

No worries. I once sent my mother a text asking where her sister’s obituary was posted but Siri dictated it as “O-(female dog word)-uary” and I sent without proofreading it. So I def understand.

Pretty sure the GFM page for family therapy is still up somewhere for that episode.

1 Like