Rogues are seriously overpowered

I miss being 25, RIP, I’m slow AF now days; QQ.

2 Likes

But I like playing with my food… =/

You’ve never PVPed on a rogue if you think it’s easy to play in PVP.

A rogue can lose against any class in PVP if the other player is good.

1 Like

I think its hilarious u kids talking sht about Randylayhe. u wouldnt say this sht to him at blizzcon, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol.

What in the holy hell of simp posts is this.

4 Likes

Most rogues will die at level 20 quest.

The quest has always been so bugged and it takes bad RNG and you’re 100% guaranteed a free reset.

I am not that randy guy you weirdo. The more I go back and read you two arguining the more I realize he has a pretty big ego and you’re a strange cat trying to convince people of past things.

I have a geared 60 i will duel anyone outside right now on whitemane. Randys main is “WHO” the original who hes in game every night. I dunno about his twinks but I do know twink brackets are not popping.

Why don’t you just hop on whitemane and duel rather than try and “duel” the guy in the forums?

I have way more posts i have no idea why they reset other than getting suspended.

You absolutely are and you switched to posting on the druid.

We all know it already. You don’t have to hide.

“Who” is your geared 60 on Whitemane?

Maybe because “randy” didn’t tell anyone a name.

I have zero reason to switch alts and hide. I have alts I main druid. I don’t play wotlk. I would duel anybody in game but not for gold as I am a druid main :d. I would duel IRL for money though :smiley:

Who is the randy guy bro hes on whitemane all the time talking crap to people dueling and pvping. If any of you dudes talking crap about pvp just log in whitemane you could see it yourself.

I just know him from the streams. He was on venrukis stream in that goofy guild in 2019. The dude actually pvp’s a ton you can legit log in whitemane tonight and find him lol

I am in game every night. You’re on the forums every night. Huge difference pve guy. I pvp in game you pvp on forums.

This nerd is not me. Yea I am the original Who and participated in the OG Serenity funeral bomb. Yes I am old, deal with it. As I said the OG discoord is for OG pvp’rs that still terrorize classic wow today. Lazz its invite only they don’t like the attitudes of talking down to people and acting like you’re better than everyone else from afar in your high tech gaming chair, no doubt.

Its easy to troll the slow minded :smiley:

LoL Lazz is getting dunked on every time he posts. Can you guys just get on and duel 3 times and post the vid here please

Do you also think that druids are garbage in all forms of PVP?

Well, I know Lazarak is online in WSG like a real PVPer because I’m watching the stream he’s in while I can’t play WoW. I’m sure he’d still be down to duel with “Who”. Maybe when he has some time between WSG games he’ll see this.

Why do you guys get on the forums and throw your own names around?

Oh is that your 39 twink Randy?

No, I think they’re middle of the pack BGs. You can’t really premade vs ally without a really good FC druid.

Wpvp you might not kill people but you will never die ganking outside of a 3v1 or a really good Hunter. You can wittle people down unless they run to their buddies or town.

Druids definitely need some QOL things and some things changed so you can actually play full on feral if you like.

I wouldn’t change it in ERA but if they’re doing classic + then meme specs getting fixed like enhance would make the game much more enjoyable In my opinion.

I have never heard him but I’ll take your word for it.

No but were in the twink discoord. I play hunter only. The twink brackets are dead nothing has been popping for weeks.

But the AH prices are still twink based :dddddddd try to level with blue gear and look at prices

that’s true, you really gotta outlevel that quest to be safe :expressionless:

Well at least you’re being more realistic as to druids strengths instead of name-calling when I mention druid as choice #3 for someone where only lock, priest, paladin, and druid were the choices for what someone should play as a new toon.

Props on using the same whittle word that I did.

Imagine making 10 alts to post on cause you know you are a pile

I’m on era right now queing it up. log on and tell me your name

2 Likes