Rogues are seriously overpowered

Rent free in your head

3 Likes

ofc you have a nax geared character you pve nerd and yes my 39 twink probably wreck your nax geared toon because you’re trash at pvp.

Cool, share your 39s name.

4 Likes

Level to 60.

2 Likes

rogues are the best at being really obnoxious in world pvp. that’s why they get the most complaints :expressionless:

So now he’s a 39 twink cause he needs to farm fresh toons.

Lul

3 Likes

Are you angry because I know you’re a pve nerd that can’t pvp or is it that you just can’t stand anyone telling you to kick rocks when you sit here trying to talk down to people?

Hurrr I ran a wsg tourny team number 3 in ze world in som guis. ??

Free tip, Nobody gives a sht

i dunno who Lazarak is but Randy = WHO

Who and Ez i believe and he doesn’t just have twinks lol

Would bet money he beats laz 9 times out of 10 in a duel equally geared. I am pretty sure hes just trolling you guys. He is on whitemane.

Help a guy out

4 Likes

I’m not angry at all, you give yourself away as a loser with every post you make.

You even posted on your alt Druid to try to tout yourself. How pathetic is that? You’re miserable.

There wasn’t a “som tourney”. There was only a blizzard tournament. The one you weren’t apart of and likely didn’t even know about.

You said you would duel me for gold. I won’t even take the gold, you can keep it. But I will record it and post it here for everyone to watch and laugh.

You’re probably just a twink main with a mediocre 60, and you probably aren’t even in the 39s discord. News flash, I know a ton of people playing 39s that I also played with at 60 so you can’t hide there either.

So what’s up dude. Are we gonna duel or what?

Remember you’ll have to give me your character name - something you’ve been avoiding ever since I brought it up.

And posting on your F tier alt isn’t gonna work here. We all recognize that alt as yours.

Name please - spit it out

1 Like

He doesn’t have any. Dude is a pathological liar

2 Likes

Hunter was actually the anti rogue

1 Like

Um, I know Randylayhe. We have matched together in many battlegrounds. I can assure you, he’s good. One of the best players I have ever faced, actually. He’s got more than just mad skills, he has the reflexes to really make use of them.

That’s a cool story bro, but 3 alts later nobody can seem to type out his character name. What a coincidence!

4 Likes

I don’t remember his character name, sorry. I just remember he was really good. My word isn’t enough for you?

This is good entertainment about someone whose name you don’t remember beyond the forum avatar name, and of course, the battleground is all about one player, and not one that actually matters for the outcome like a good FC who maybe should be remembered. Just one that “has mad skills” and “good reflexes”.

Sounds like a twink bragging about himself who thinks the reason that he doesn’t do as well at 60 is that he doesn’t have the gear from raiding, and it’s not because he can’t farm 60s like he can levelers.

2 Likes

You don’t remember his character name but you know his tbc blood elf alt from battlegrounds using a different name entirely…

See how easily you give yourself away yet?

1 Like

Yes, he uses that name in the pvp discord groups. He’s pretty well known in those circles; he has the skills to pay the bills, as they say. I don’t remember the name of the character he PvPed with but I think it began with a D.

I love how I’m getting ganged up on now just for offering my opinion though, lol.

Lmfao you are so pathetic. I honestly can’t tell if you think this is working or if you’re just trolling at this point

I’m Blande :expressionless: was just having fun with you guys.

3 Likes