Rogue Class Hall is borked

it didn’t - it ported me back into the borked area. edited - while experimenting on the rogue that hasn’t finished all the storylines - I quickly ran through getting subtlety artifact weapon… and I can’t even turn in that quest - because it immediately phases me into the uncrowned disguise are with all its invisible walls

Here, I just recorded me doing it.

Video - https://youtu.be/R1XsHQM4eIQ

interesting. but that begs the question - you obviously have a rogue. have you tried taking the portal and then go into the rogue calls hall on your rogue rather then a mage? also - hang on, I missed it the first time, but HOW are you looking like your actual rogue down there and not that glowy sand of time looking human male disguise???

My rogue is a Female Blood Elf. I right clicked the sands buff to remove the yellow aura. It left me with the buff that keeps me disguised as an Uncrowned member.

I don’t understand what you’re asking about though. I’ve used the portal with both my Mage and Rogue. You get ported to some inn out in Thaldrazsus. That same Inn has the portal up for my Mage, and if I enter it from there, it takes me to the Rogue hall but kicks me out.

huh, it wouldn’t even let me take off the disguise (I wonder if it has anything to do with her not being lvl 70). what I’m asking for is whether you tried to go through the portal to the inn with your rogue… and then go back into the class hall? because I just finally got your method to work and tried it… and you just end up on that side of the invisible wall with the portal and the borked phased class hall again. at least I did.

If you’re wondering if there’s a way to fix the phase, you can’t. We’re stuck with this until Blizzard fixes it.

I can’t remove the disguise either, just the yellow aura.

And yeah I can go back and forth through the portal as much as I please on my Rogue.

My rogue hasn’t even started any DF quests either. So getting to the Dragon Isles with this method is much faster than going with the opening quest, but I’ll still do it so I don’t bork my quest progress.

oh, I just go to DF through the portal in Orgrimar (or stormwind, depending on your faction) to Valdrakken. its account wide, once you finish prerecs on at least on character and they seem to have removed any residual level requirements in prepatch.

but yeah, would be nice if they would at least acknowledge this one way or another?

1 Like

Same i went to level up a Gnome Rogue while waiting until pre patch event, i was going to work to the Class mount as i only had the Hunter Class Mount. I had no clue the whole area was borked.

Looks like this should have been part of the Eon’s Fringe Dailies in Thaldraszus.

2 Likes

Well I guess I will have to do something else with my rogue then

still broken. and unacknowledged.

1 Like

No patch notes for literally anything being fixed today. I was expecting a few pages of fixes being listed. What have they been doing this past week? No more getting my hopes up.

2 Likes

so what are we to do, no class hall till further notice?

That, indeed, seems to be the case. The maintenance did not fix this bug.

at this point I will take an acknowledgment that they are at least aware and will fix it at a later date or something. and now it seems they broke a mage hall too? sigh. I know its an old expansion and all but people still go there, especially with chromie time making all expansions viable for leveling.

1 Like

Just came to the forums looking for this issue. Can confirm very, very borked. It’s been this way for me for at least a few weeks now, and it’s preventing me from progressing my class hall campaign. Even when I can get over to where the war map is, it just isn’t there. None of the NPCs are around.

Starting to wish they’d just left Dalaran alone, lmao. Class halls have been having so many issues since the TWW lead-up quest patch dropped (had to fully finish the Harbinger quest just to get the quest to unlock my class hall, ffs).

3 Likes

Did they? I am running through it now and don’t see anything wrong. Nothing on the level of disaster that is the Rogue Hall that is.

according to this post anyway, I don’t have a mage that hasn’t started campaign yet, outside of remix so cannot test Npc to start Legion Class Hall campaign is not spawning in

Oof, ok yeah that can be just as bad if you can’t even access it.

still no updates. lovely

1 Like