Rogue Class Hall is borked

Blizzard… Any update on this? I would very much like to get legion appearances before TWW starts. Thank you

5 Likes

Not even a “we’re working on it”? blizz you have to do better…you cant leave an order hall broken for 3 weeks and not say anything

4 Likes

There is some hope on the horizon. It does NOT do this in the newest beta Build. So we may just have to wait for the xpax to go Live

2 Likes

Still broken and no news.

1 Like

I got stuck inside my rogue hall. Level 62 alt that had completed the class hall yrs ago. The mission table was not there. Got in fine through the wine and cheese shop not knowing anything about this problem and had to hearth out because none of the cogwheels are present at 2 of the entrances. The third entrance going down the long hallway to where you find Amber has an invisible block that won’t let you go down it and I could see a portal right by her labeled time something.

2 Likes

Worse, you have to do the Silithus quest chain to get Khadgar back to do the Harbinger quest. It also removes the Kirin Tor quartermaster/world quest giver until completed too.

1 Like

I was told be a GM that they ARE aware of the issue… and to keep submitting bug reports.

So they know… just don’t have the inclination to fix it unless a lot of bug reports are sent in.

1 Like

That is a lazy response IMO…there are already like 5-6 bug reports submitted for rogue alone, not to mention all of the other class halls that are broken because of this pre-patch non-sense.

1 Like

Considering Blizzards record with fixing broken things, a more accurate statement would be “Rogue class hall will be broken forever”

2 Likes

The foot note is changed to *Note: Evokers and Rogues don’t have a class hall

1 Like

Still down as of today. has anyone tried doing the Cromie quest tied to phase out? not sure where to start but i’m looking into finding a way to unphase.

Update. going back to do the quest line will not unphase you.
the portal is always open. sadly blizzard is our only hope.

2 Likes