Rise of the Zandalari

1 Like

More nonsense. Same crap you always spew. No real point to be made so you resort to grammer attacks and name calling.

2 Likes

Indeed. It’s fun to play other games knowing that I can stay “caught up” in WoW.

If that gets you through the night - great.

Most useless nonsense reply Ive ever seen. you legit commented just to comment. you have no real argument or retort. just mumbling.

1 Like

Your rotating alts are fooling no one. Your HPD needs to be professionally diagnosed.

:mirror:

:mirror: :mirror:

:mirror: :mirror: :mirror: :mirror: :mirror: :mirror: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Again how am I “Rotating Alts”

Read the following as it applies to you:

:point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

At this point you’re just being useless. Go touch grass kid.

Man, I remember when they came out in OG Cata. MAN they were hard, but fun.

I bet these will be nerfed into the ground and be a rollfest.

Hmmm… Let me think on my response oh yea, as someone once put it…

Anything for the last word huh?

:mirror: :mirror: :mirror: :mirror: :mirror: :mirror:

Pot meet kettle

He thinks you and I are the same guy. He’s special

1 Like

It’s next week.

That’s pretty funny. hes very special indeed. lol

Hmmm… Did I say either of you two :clown_face: :clown_face: are the same person or you just connecting dots that are not there?

Further do you think I care if you :clown_face: :clown_face: are the same person? I’ll give you a hint - umm…NOPE, NADA, NONE, ZERO.

I do appreciate you both think I’m special. :hugs:

Thats why you kept accusing the two of us alt hopping. How stupid can you be?

1 Like

No big surprise you make up things and can’t follow logic. You can’t even follow simple logic in a forum thread.

It is obvious you are alts of others on the forums to push your broken and toxic narratives. Do you belong to the same account? Who knows and who quite frankly cares.

Please keep connecting dots that are not there, it only continues to reenforce you have the intellect of a box of hair.

What did I make up? You are the one running around trying to to be the grammar police because you have nothing substantial to say.

1 Like