Rise of the Zandalari

Also like to point out I’m on one of my toons I actually play not some sock puppet forum alt haha smh you really are special

1 Like

You sir are the one connecting dots and making assumptions.
As far as grammar police -do your homework and learn to read/comprehend and follow replied and then you’ll understand. It is not my job to educate you.

I’d like to point out, this is THE only toon I post on since the beginning of me posting on the forums.

You can parrot all of the toxic chatter you want it still does not negate the fact you have the intellectual abilities of a potato.

I am special and again I appreciate your thoughts on that.

If anyone needs work on their reading comprehension it’s you my guy.

1 Like

He claims he doesn’t care but yet some how he keeps replying lol. so therefor he actually does care lol.

1 Like

:point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

You keep trying to be affectionate with me calling me special and your guy etc, but I need to be clear, I’m already taken and I’d never been interested in a dolt.

Your hand doesn’t count LMAO

1 Like

It will launch on the 31st. Just so they can say it was still in July.

1 Like

You sure do seem fixated on me…

I understand that you are looking for human companionship to join you in your mom’s basement, maybe one of the various apps can help you find one.

You cannot find anything else to do at all?

1 Like

By your logic anytime I reply to you it’s fixation however when you reply it’s just a response… You talk all high and mighty about grammar and words and such, yet here you are talking yourself into a hole. Bravo.

Read these as my response.

Man you are fixated on me bro.

:point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: