Rise of the Zandalari

Except cataclysm life was announced as short (as it should be) but these dev’s are too busy with their favourite kid called sod rather than give the proper atention and resources to this expansion…

So even this "about 2 months in people “complains” " is already a wrong asumption considering special cataclysm situation…

Firelands would be alright to do for 6 months since you have staffs to farm but P1 and P3 no thanks

I am pretty sure we said the same thing about Ulduar and ICC after that. Those who go at a faster pace are generally done enjoying the content after about 2 months and only stick around to Phase BiS their character for the next Phase (Which is probably why we will see a huge drop in reported players about 2 months into DS/1-2 Months out from MoP if Blizard sticks to their word).

It is just simply the case of once you run out of progress there is only so much more you can enjoy the content due to a lack of non-RNG goal.

exactly then blizz adds the trash Heroic + dungeons that take away needing to even go back to the raids

Reading is hard but no, I didn’t asked if “it” said july over yet.
perhaps fewer rotating alts in the forums might help you.

If you’re doing that now, it’s still what you’re going to end up doing.

Find a game with more longevity for yourself. Just my advice.

Its I Didn’t ASK not ASKED

2 Likes

I suspect I wrote that in haste, but technically if you are looking to play grammar police (because you are obsessed with me and like to stock me) then let me correct your reply:

It’s I didn’t ask not asked. You forgot an apostrophe on “Its”, you put a capital “D” on “Didn’t” and it just needed a lower case “d”, and the word ASK technically didn’t need to be all capital letters as it is not an acronym.

This entire post here is a complete grammar disaster. The words “whos”, “mechcanic”, “accountabilty” are spelled incorrectly and “its” is missing an apostrophe.

Another grammar disaster - Actually is missing a comma, you seem to have major grammar issue with the word “its” and since you completed the sentence before it, you should have made the “i” a capital “I”.

And just for good measure, “Hey” is missing a comma and what do you know, your favorite grammar mistake – the word “its” but this time with no ending punctuation.

the word your looking for here is “STALK” and thats funny because you seem to come to all my post and try and troll them hey look at whos the stalker now went and pulled not 1, 2 or 3 but 4 of my comments. Now if that isnt stalking idk what is

1 Like

Typo. Easily fixed.

I’m not the one going around using “its”, “yours” and other words like a 5 y/o uneducated moron.

You keep engaging me, so I do believe that the stalker is you. I am not interested in you, nor am I interested in anything you have to say. Further I am already married so you can find someone else to cling on to.

2 5man dungeons dropping 353s are going to stop you from raid logging?

Personally i like that raid logging is an option. Got other stuff going on than this game.

1 Like

Doing what? You holding out on us and living the good life?

But yeah ff14 has been pretty fun so far started a few days ago playing the free trial just hit 50. I was obsessively doing BH on all of my 85s that need it which was too many and honestly i’m just kind of tired of it so only doing ones I really care about and then raid logging.

I did say “option” right? If you wanna raid 7 times a week have at it buddy.

I’m not sure how you pulled that out of what I was saying.

Well blizz is releasing the Troll heroics on PTR this weekend guys. we get to play with the blues!!! Maybe we can get lucky and discuss how broken live is and demand they fix the bugs??

Yes you did. can you not remember/scroll back what you originally said? breh you’re tweaking.

Or just go enchanting and make more gold than you’ll ever use in like a week and then continue raidlogging.

It’s at least not +1 horse. They love giving alliance horses in time.

I think their goal is most of the browns from the pantone color system in time on horses.

The people in here never stop complaining tho >_<. It’s just white noise.

Knowbody, knowbody at all!

2 Likes