Rise of Azshara Experiences So Far

A lot to do!! Must get flying as fast as possible! Enjoying meeting our new friends, love how the Goblins and Gnomes are working together. So grateful Nazjatar is as beautiful as an underwater zone can be but we don’t have to swim and find our target.

1 Like

A mediocre effort dressed up in some of the prettiest art I’ve ever seen.

The art and music team continue to carry every other department. Their work is incredible and they should be applauded.

Everyone else should reflect. This is not your strongest work. This isn’t even your average work.

7 Likes

It’s 425, just shy of heroic. It also takes an absurd amount of Manapearls. Heroic raiding is ultimately better in the end, I’d get good and quite worrying about casual weeks-long gearing.

2 Likes

Don’t be sad, be inspired that you get to share space with the amazing Goblins!

1 Like

Assumptions… look it up.

I am playing classic because I want to play classic. I could stop paying my subscription all together like I’ve done in the past when I didn’t enjoy the direction of the game. That may work out better.

You pretty much just painted yourself as a terrible human being with this post and it is only 2 sentences long.

1 Like

:face_vomiting:
gnomes may of had a traitor irradiate our city, but you goblins BLEW UP your entire island.

1 Like

Yes, then 2 minutes later at the ankoan base:

Elsa: “Ok, now lets go open a portal anyone can use, but remember, stuck here, flood, yada yada fake sense of urgency. Oh Look, Magni used the really convenient portal to come visit you while we all cower in fear that we cant escape”

2 Likes

I like it. You guys worked really hard on this. You should feel good about yourself.

And no. That’s not snarky sarcasm.

1 Like

I really found myself having fun in Mechagon. Whimsical and driven by myself. However … Nazjatar … felt like a chore. I like the up-gradable loot concept however Nazjatar felt 100% same as Argus =[

2 Likes

First patch that didnt have huge down time so…yay there…

But the fact you didn’t communicate how many island items you were gimping or breaking, etc makes it a big negative check point in my book.
The zones have some good, but alot of naga land is just copy paste from azshara…been there, seen that…yawn

Magni:
"MOTHER! FIRE UP THE WAY GATE: Azeroth’s
Automatic
Space
Saving
Teleportation
Urgency
Removal
Device!

Help me plop out at a new location! Our champion needs us!"

4 Likes

I agree. One SINGLE slot for mount item for all mounts means you can’t have different mount items on different mounts.

REALLY A STUPID SETUP. It shouts that you will need to purchase different mount items you want over and over and over again just to use a different item at a different time…no matter what.

3 Likes

The zones are fun and all, and I’m enjoying the content…but as others have pointed out this patch does little to address the underlying systems issues.

It’s a good step, but just that, a step. 8.3 and 9.0 need to be leaps or this game is doomed.

2 Likes

You dont actually play the game do you?

I “won” three battle of naz yesterday (mainly by being in the zone and questing)…no alliance at all, so no rewards.

5 Likes

I rolled a new warrior named Boxer. I don’t use any weapons or looms or armor above the waist (aside from gloves). I punch things to death. I can’t use any class abilities because I don’t use weapons, but I’m not having any issues completing quests so far. I don’t think I’ve died yet.

1 Like

of course you would disagree, you don’t raid!

I hate navigating the terrain in Nazjatar. I thought Argus was bad, but this is ten times worse. Can’t wait until I can get flying (not taking any alts through the new content until they can fly there; focusing on one toon doing WQs and raising rep to revered ASAP).

2 Likes

Really fun.
The art teams is amazing.
I love the minigames, the wqs are ok.
There are alot of mobs, reminds me of dark souls haha, the only problem with that its when you engage wpvp battles, but i like the dificult.
Nazjatar is amazing!

I just wish more content.

i love 8.2 and think it is maybe what we need to get a breath of fresh air in the game and i think many players will maybe come back to see the game if it keeps going in the direction it is going now .

There’s a part in the cinematic where Azshara looks bloated. I thought she was fat but then, she thinned out.

It’s her face.

That’s about as far as I’ve gotten there. I keep hearing about puzzles, quests but haven’t run into any yet.

Just set up the base and then left.

*I forgot to add, the art is excellent and don’t ever feed raccoons even accidentally, they’ll torment you.

1 Like