Rip zaralek caverns. rares will despawn now

Blizzard.

We asked for them to be scaled down.

We didn’t asked for a timer.

1 Like

Blizzard’s next response: “Okay, they’ll despawn in five minutes now.”

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

they added emerald dream with 1.5m hp rares easily soloable , but they do this for older content . i just dont get it

2 Likes

You and I have shared a single braincell in one exact moment in time. I’m feeling goosebumps!

7 Likes

I don’t either.

Players would go to these areas if the rares, elites, and mobs were scaled down.

This just seems spiteful at this point.

6 Likes

Shh don’t you know? They gather all the negative feedback on the forums in secret, throw it on a wheel and throw darts at it while it spins. The one dart that lands on a hot take gets implemented!

7 Likes

Oof… absolutely savage, lol :flushed:

2 Likes

Oops…

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/906234294333218826/1176737784065687552/hide.gif?ex=656ff576&is=655d8076&hm=770e113f78b052b6d55c4afb2a07fab41353d1185ae675e167d48670a1e4f845&

2 Likes

i can picture the leads on wow getting buzzed and doing pin the tail on the donkey but its a board of player ideas

just tuesday night things

2 Likes

Agreed make the special encounters soloable and maybe increase the frequency of spawning. Waiting around for rares is terrible “content”.

Furthermore drop rates on mounts, pets, & unique mogs need bad luck protection or better rates. Once content is old don’t trap collection enthusiast players in a boring gameplay loop due to bad luck.

7 Likes

I don’t get why the change was made, but I also don’t get why it’s a problem.

If the gameplay of killing rares was actually fun, there would be more people doing it.

the fact that they are 20m hp rares and hit like trucks is the reason why no one does them anymore. if they were soloable a lot of people would go do em

but then you got blizz doing this bright idea for some unknown reason

they hate us

7 Likes

Or playing beer pong but with ideas in the cups instead of beer.

Why would they? They know it’s an unpopular decision. And that they’re going to get backlash for it. Stupid change, even stupider way of handling people’s concerns about it, the entire company is run by incompetent loons and even the Microsoft buyout didn’t change that.

1 Like

Yeah, you very clearly don’t get it.

Yeah the most agonizing type of past content to complete for current and future collectors that has had zero changes at all. That my friends is the elusive Fallen Charger.

1 Like

While this is true, I would add that soloable rares are at least a tolerable experience… but as soon as you need a “group” to fight one the fun factor quickly evaporates and the mood instantly “flips” to being a chore, especially in a mostly dead/low-player traffic zone like ZC

11 Likes

We’re currently in a period where the transition has not yet fully happened. Tons of meetings and discussions need to take place between the heads of divisions to safely proceed with a merger of the companies.

2 Likes

I’m also not sure when players made up the idea that “it’s in the open world, therefore it must be tuned for solo players”. In every expansion, you can find areas of the open world that are obviously tuned for multiple max level players.

capslock is against nerfing bfa raids, and many other things. hes just a contrarian coming here to rile people up with their bad takes

6 Likes