Rip zaralek caverns. rares will despawn now

should just nerf their HP to be soloable lmao

204 Likes

113 Likes

I forgot about the Niffen until they we’re helping me attack some fire Druids

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

14 Likes

probably to make the zones look less deserted

you pop into zaralek and see 15 rares up.

should just make them soloable

127 Likes

What the hell?

25 Likes

agreed

i hope blizz changes course on this

18 Likes

I’d say probly cause they are dead zones, why bother having mobs still spawning so much if no one is around.

1 Like

With today’s hotfixes, Blizzard included a change to rares in Zaralek Caverns and Forbidden Reach. Rares in these zones will now despawn after 15 minutes if no players are in their immediate vicinity.

what is the problem with this?

the best option is to make them soloable. heck id go and do the rares if they were soloable

84 Likes

Blizzard: furiously digs up the corpse of Zaralek Caverns, props the corpse up, puts gun to corpse head and pulls trigger, then buries ZC again

95 Likes

Hey Rav, join us in GD for the mayhem.

Continuing the discussion from Rares now Despawn in ZC and FR after 15 mins of no activity:

5 Likes

Well rarescanner will be quiet for the first time in years

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

14 Likes

Going there with a group of friends to find nothing to kill.

Or killing one and ready to go to the next but suddenly it’s gone for no discernable reason.

16 Likes

rare trains , will indeed become rare

9 Likes

do we know how big the zone despawn is?

Anything but fix the actual god damn problem huh blizz?

63 Likes

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED TO JOIN THE DISCOURSE AND JOIN IT I SHALL!

I have so many choice colorful words to express how I feel right now. All my time spent as a member of the community council was to cultivate change in a system that is out dated and wasted the players time then they go and do THIS!

I know I’m not joining the dark side but I feel this is an appropriate gif to express how upset I am. Obi Won’s pain is my pain.

50 Likes

God, going down to ZC is like a 5 alarm fire every time.

4 Likes

Why even have them spawn at all? This is weird?

But, yeah… Why keep them group content if the issue is that nobody’s doing them? Make them soloable content so people will do them now, rather than have to wait a year or more before they can do it as last expac’s content?

25 Likes

so if they change it back who will be going to these zones and get the mogs?
or will it be a dead zones