Rip zaralek caverns. rares will despawn now

Once again, I wish the WoW team would just communicate with us. Explain your poor decisions. Literally nobody asked for this.

27 Likes

But that would clash with DF’s underlying design directive: Every last activity has to require a group, even open world stuff.

10 Likes

Grumbles… I think I need more than one cookie in this trying time.

17 Likes

makes me think delves will eventually be group only

2 Likes

Making an already bad zone even worse. Amazing.

14 Likes

Emerald Dream Encounters would like a word with you. Emerald Dream; where every encounter dies in 30 seconds solo.

4 Likes

they still have those impossible few rares that require a group to summon and a group to defeat

3 Likes

They could of just nerf hp, yikes.

:panda_face:

15 Likes

You know how you fix ZC? Place a Dreamsurge in there. They literally created the fix but are incompetent in using it. While you’re at it place one in the Reach.

6 Likes

I’d yolo it on a guardian druid if no one was around. Watch me.

6 Likes

I do think Delves will scale to solo players, but devs already mentioned that you will need to get keys from the open world. So I am afraid we will have to do group events, like how the Fyrakk Assaults require groups to kill the disciple.

The war on solo players needs to end immediately. Shadowlands and Dragonflight are failed experiments on forced grouping.

9 Likes

Whose bright idea was this bs!? lol

9 Likes

probably ion

8 Likes

The rares will be soloable when we reach Midnight

Ion grins as the monkey’s paw curls again

9 Likes

Such a silly change :dracthyr_hehe_animated:I don’t believe this can be rationalized or justified at all. The rares should have health reduced, they already have a warning and spawn countdown, they shouldn’t be despawned, there should be steps to make them more accessible.

You have content, you make changes to prevent players from engaging, why make content?

23 Likes

I have played this game for YEARS (Burning Crusade I got my toes wet and came back as a 100% player in beginning of Wrath( The Ravij you see here? As my avatar? An Original Wrath launch child)). Sure I took breaks but I STILL kept up with changes to plan my come back when I’d take a hiatus. Never in my entire time playing this game and keeping up with it have I ever seen a hotfix so phenomally bad that I have been this livid about.

I don’t understand it at all. Zero. My brain’s processing power has literally been switched off and I cannot form coherent responses.

15 Likes

I’m confused.

Did they nerf their health? Otherwise, what’s the point? Blizz, lay off the booze.

10 Likes

nope same HP but now more rare

6 Likes

Well…You’re not the only one, you can check previous sample of council members and there’s a lot of threads that were ignored.

Remember that Chimes Reward Dev replied about Love Rocket, then during few months Council members provided ideas and feedback and 0 Dev replies.

There’s multiple threads about the council being ignored and the last reply from a CM was about a new expansion announcement but what about the old and current issues regarding Legacy content? Rewards? Players concerns like toys CDs, rare %, bad luck protection…There’s a lot of topics besides seasonal content.

This response was basically, We’re doing the same threads about content announcement but where’s the Dev time in order to response more frequently old threads and concerns in the council?

5 Likes

:cookie:

Does that help?

7 Likes