Rip zaralek caverns. rares will despawn now

ill go cause i have an achievement that needs rares killed

2 Likes

Literally all they had to do was make the rares reasonably soloable if they wanted players to engage with them.

But time and time again they seem to be telling the players they donā€™t want us touching those rares. Such a shame.

Did we ever find out what the ā€œprimary purposeā€ of the zone even is?

46 Likes

To this day that response remains but a fart on the wind.

27 Likes

LOL right?

I donā€™t understand what youā€™re asking.

2 Likes

it was to test their underground seamless travel for war within LOL

21 Likes

Ugh, they try to fix problems that donā€™t exist instead of what people asked for them to do.

29 Likes

What an absolutely baffling decisionā€¦

12 Likes

now i dont think theyll ever fix bfa raids to be solo

21 Likes

I feel like all my time on the Council has been a complete waste of time. WHY am I on the council if Iā€™m not being listened to and considered? Many of us on the Council have been advocating for changes to these ā€œSpecial Encountersā€. What even IS the purpose of the Council if even WE are not being listened to?

The topic of Special Encounters (theyā€™re not called rares anymore) has been the hottest topic of debate since even before the Community Council was a thing! Iā€™m just so:

50 Likes

Honestly, this is why I donā€™t apply. They donā€™t really seem to listen or care about yā€™all. And there have been some well thought out posts in there.

20 Likes

PR, ā€œWeā€™re listeningā€ etc

34 Likes

seriously what is blizzards problem with zaralek cavern? they seem absolutely hell bent on making sure no one ever goes there.

19 Likes

Seriously they need to adjust the hp on these things.

15 Likes

its a failed experiement prolly

5 Likes

Donā€™t get me wrong, I plan to reapply because I hold out hope that SOMEDAY - SOMEONE up there in the field of devs will listen to what we have to say. Call me a sucker but I really want to keep trying. I canā€™t think of the right term for someone whoā€™s so down on their luck but keeps putting a penny in the penny slots hoping to hit the jackpot because Iā€™m so fueled with anguish right now. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

6 Likes

Agreed, weird change to make them despawn when you could just reduce mob hp and damage by 90% instead.

28 Likes

pride makes one do stupid decisions

3 Likes

This is something we Council Members also agree on. I believe a fellow member already posted such in the thread I made in the CC forums.

10 Likes

This makes no sense at all. Why not just make them able to be killed by one or two people? I feel like they had a solution and went looking for a non-problem to apply it too.

:cookie:

37 Likes

i hope the noise we make makes them revert their decision and change the rares to be soloable

6 Likes