Rip Worgens

I don’t need to imagine a scenario where the devs poked fun at Forsaken players for not having a cosmetic option that they wanted because they have already done it; over Forsaken not having elbows, and it was hilarious.

But let’s not try and pretend that the two scenarios are the same. There is nothing in the lore to contradict Forsaken having/not having a straight posture or elbows; there is for Worgen having tails.

All that said, I don’t want to be in the dog house with players this offends, and I would encourage those who want that cosmetic option to continue asking for it even if it never happens.

For now though I think I will exit this thread so that the more rabid posters can bark at the moon in peace.

3 Likes

Why is everyone so butthurt about this? It’s a joke, you know, something to laugh at?

This isn’t medieval Europe where you have to defend your honor against words.

Yeesh, no one laughs at themselves anymore, it was a light jab, y’all acting like Blizzard just hired hitmen to kill your dog or something…

2 Likes

it’s an option dude people are asking for it as AN OPTION

“they put tails now (as an option) now i have to wear them and look at them all the time even when they clip”

do you hear your self??

“and now i have to wear them (sucking on copium)”

because that is exactly how you sound and that is toxic…

an option does NOT mean that you are forced to wear it, it means you can if you WANT TOO…

the copium is dragging your brain down dude…

3 Likes

:round_pushpin:

2 Likes

I think it’s not about the joke and just disappointment/frustration of years of asking for something and not getting it.

I think the people invalidating how these Worgen feel are kinda insensitive tbh.

4 Likes

I agree. Notice how every darn expansion or heck every major patch some % of the players have to make a big drama filled crisis over something.

And most of the time it’s over mundane and stupid stuff. (Not that anything with a game is ever critical to life or anything)

2 Likes

Sprays Keymah with a misting bottle.

No. Bad Keymah. You be nice.

With all of these Worgen threads I just noticed what it spells backward. :thinking:

What the hell.

1 Like

I know, right?

1 Like

:point_down:

Those that don’t want them don’t want to look at them. Not on themselves but on others. Some don’t want to see Worgen turned into some cutesy dog thing and have to look at the tails.

Might want to take a look back at your own hostility.

You’re the one that got snappy. They just said why they don’t want to see the tails.

An options means they’re forced to see it on others.

You keep using this word and makes zero sense in whatever way you’re trying to use it.

Don’t insult people when you didn’t even understand what they were saying.

Oh man don’t get them starting on another topic to rage on.

I’m still trying to get some of them to think they must play a drakthyr to get the dragon riding open for account bound and having to level them to 70 before they can play their other toons .

:dracthyr_lulmao:

2 Likes

Incorrect. Have any links to those requests, or is this more vulpera revisionist :cow2: :poop: again

It’s already been done, laughed at and deleted by the mods.

1 Like

I still want my you must play drakthyr first rage threads to happen

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I know I already responded to the person and told them yes they do and that they have to get to 70 before they play their other toons oh and that they need the drakthyr to open up the talents for dragon riding so their alts can use them .
:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I’d find it humorous if people kept asking and they kept saying no. Heck I still find it a little amusing because I can distance myself from the game and my avatar.

What I find annoying is this was a hell of a way to respond to a thread with 10k replies.

2 Likes

I hear you’ll have to get all of the DF renowns to max to open up worgen tails

I always seem to forget that some people have the idea that “tails = furry”. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Show me where I said “furry.” I’ll wait.

I’m going by current game design. See: Vulpera. See: concept art.

Don’t assume anything about people.