Rip Worgens

SO blizz makes fun of Worgen players while appropriating aesthetics that can be used Horde side that are actually cool. Not surprising. Sounds about right.

2 Likes

This actually is a bit funny to me XD Deff will /hug my friend who loves her worgen tho

I think it’s less about the joke more about the mockery of the massive customization requests players have been giving all around, particularly for Alliances races who regularly get pittance while races like blood elves are on their 2nd or 3rd “exclusive” transmog/questline addition.

Orcs get straight backs and Undead get to hide their bones but a simple tail (among all the other worgen requests in the tails threads) is joke worthy to Blizzard.

The backlash is earned and frankly, should be bigger for the sake of ALL customization requests from players going forward.

Blizzard isn’t in a position to be making jabs, it’s pathetic.

5 Likes

Kill all worsen.

See proof that they read the forums. Or at least the ones with 10,000 posts

:dragon: :ocean::dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

i see 3 sides:

(1st side)
“this feels like a middle finger to Worgen players that ask for the tail for so many years now man…”
(actual RP Worgens probably)

(2nd side)
“let’s throw a joke first just to troll (cus it’s a joke) and later give them the tail (maybe) so the joke doesn’t feel like a total insult”
(Blizzard Probably)

(3rd Side)
“Lmao, they deserve it for asking for a change that will not affect my game play at all but i still don’t like changes… suck on copium…”
(The Actual Toxic Players)

4 Likes

“want to play a High Elf the Horde is waiting”

1 Like

The people in this community are ridiculous.

These are the ones I’m worried about. I doubt the writer of the joke had a true malicious intent, and was probably just to poke fun at themselves, or a friend who played worgen. It feels somewhat mean considering just how long we’ve been asking for tails and just how limited our cosmetic options are, and that lack of friendly familiarity that takes the sting out of digging jokes.

2 Likes

love for a game is not ridiculous, not listening to their players is.

4 Likes

yep, that is why i said the 2nd side is most likely Blizzard.

it is a joke after all so it might be them just poking fun and nothing big really because to me it sound like they are reading the forums and it might mean they might actually give the tails to Worgens.

for what ever reasons they aren’t i am 99% sure their reason of not doing it is not the same reason these toxic players seems to think it is.

Based dev making fun of the forum whiners. This solidifies though that tails won’t be added any time soon to the game.

1 Like

This is the most cruel and hurtful thing I’ve ever read.

Edit: sarcasm because stupid people.

Well, congratulations to you.

1 Like

What about the people who play Worgen and don’t want tails? Are they one of those “toxic players”?

It does effect my game play because I’ll have to look at the cursed thing, and frankly Worgen have enough clipping issues as is.

3 Likes

I find this to be highly unlikely.

I think anyone disagreeing with the topic is being villainized, it’s happening in multiple different threads currently and it’s really sad because that’s really not a great way to go about gaining support.

I didn’t feel the need to add “/sarcasm”

But I guess I should. Some people are just really stupid.

You actually should given some people are actually serious when they are saying this in some of these topics, I’m following five of them at the moment and some people are acting genuinely upset which is completely silly to someone like me.

The worgens have never had tails(even vanilla ones). I doubt they will ever get tails and yes this whole thing was a mistake from Golden.

2 Likes

To me it like a relative who has to much entitlement and try to be funny and wonder why people are mad at them . Most of the jokes sound like they asked their parents what they thought was funny they a groaner for sure .

1 Like