Rip Hunter PVP. Abusable mechanics (Leeway) Is fun blizz

You aren’t the only one who wanted to try out hunter and realized it was uniquely bullcrap in Classic specifically.

Now I just play what I mained when I first played Vanilla, a mage.

Yeah scatter trap, that’s the only thing hunters have to get out of range LOL

1 Like

Just the ones that use cheetah

What?? There is no leeway in PvE? Lemao.

I just listed three different ways to get range without entering melee, what are you even talking about?

Scatter is insanely valuable. You can still go deep Surv for PvP talents and get Scatter…

For the good hunters, you just use scatter to pop cheetah. Don’t lie.

At this point I have no idea what you’re talking about. I scatter and then use Cheetah, but with leeway and batching as it is they can still get a hit off at range.

Yes you can. You have Concussive shot and Frost Trap to slow them. You also have a number of abilities like Wing Clip, Scattershot and Freezing Trap to get distance.

Don’t come here with that bull. I mained a hunter for 2 years in Vanilla. It was my first toon.

Lol scatter+cheetah. I would’ve /lol at you if I saw that in a duel.
Awful.

Concussive is nice (especially when the talent procs), but isn’t gonna let you perma slow them. That and Frost Trap are great for getting range, but staying at range utilizes dancing at max range with Cheetah.

Wing Clip lets them get into melee for a slow/stun/etc. Good if they’re already there, but you’re probably dead if they’re there anyway.

Uh huh. Funny you aren’t posting on your Classic Hunter. Scatter/trap works, but is only a 10s CC whereas with Scatter at point blank you can Cheetah to range. Why wouldn’t you Cheetah if there’s zero threat to get dazed?

You might as well roll BM cause you don’t know how to kite.

Why would you stay at 100% speed when you can go at 130% speed and make them completely unable to touch you?

Cause I don’t like being dazed by players that know what they’re doing.

If you’re so good at using cheetah at the perfect time then why are you complaining in this thread?

2 Likes

Post on your Classic Hunter or you’re talking hot air. Why, precisely, should a Hunter avoid using Cheetah when a good Hunter can prevent anyone from dazing them?

Did you miss where I said I am tired of being charged at 40 yards by a Tauren Warrior?

You understand that’s literally never happened?

It’s happened a number of times to me.

No, it hasn’t. Tauren at the very maximum get like 4 extra yards.

Goes to show leeway is just that broken because it can and has happened.

Why so you can send me fan mail? Stay on topic. Cause I rather do more deeps than RUN FAST. I’m not into sonic fandom, no offense if you are. Seems like you are. How obsessed you are with running fast. next you’ll ask me to check out your deviant art page. Monkey is the only other acceptable one to use.