Rip Hunter PVP. Abusable mechanics (Leeway) Is fun blizz

No, no it hasn’t. We all know you are lying. There is literally 0 proof of any of this ever happening. If a tauren was charging at 40 freakin yards there would be videos everywhere. You are just an idiot who likes to complain about something that is made up in your head.

Because if you don’t have a Hunter you’re just talking out of your rear. You want to do, “more deeps” when the entirety of Hunter 1v1 is about staying at range and keeping enemies outside of their max range? Cheetah lets you outrange them and dance at max range. If you’re at max range and they’re not going to be able to close the gap there’s no reason not to switch to Hawk, but staying in Hawk at all times means you can’t create a gap as fast.

Says the hunter that think’s he’s a warrior trying to ‘aspect dance’ Take a daze to the face and sit down.

I don’t have to prove anything to you. Leeway is broken, and that’s all there is to it.

Just because you have no idea how to prevent being dazed while using Cheetah in PvP doesn’t mean it’s a useless ability.

My bad, forgot hunters were the only one with ranged abilities.

Sure you don’t, because there is nothing to prove we all know you are lying LOL.

1 Like

Inb4 oh you’re just bad or you’re a bad hunter with no explanation or understanding at all.

Kinda funny how non-hunters are trying to tell hunters how the class works and that everything is fine and refuse to post on their hunters.

No, there’s been a lot already.

No one is telling you how the class works, we are telling you how leeway works and how your an idiot for attempting to suggest that warriors are charging from 40 yards

You sound like you’re posting from your big brother’s account. LOL I don’t scatter/trap. I scatter/cheetah! Much better.

Warriors at level 60 are kind of the counter to hunters to a certain extent. It’s like explaining how hard it is to fight a frost mage as a warrior.

Um… no? lol you have so many tools to beat a warrior especially at 60.

Not all Warriors, just Tauren Warriors. And not frequently either.

Since Blizzard wanted to artificially add a DR to scatter/trap, you now only get 10s from it (despite poly and fear lasting an eternity). Feign Death is also notoriously unreliable on Classic so even that could fail.

Why, precisely, would you scatter/trap when you could scatter and move to range during the duration of the scatter CC? Then drop a trap between you and them (as it’s less likely to fail FD if you’re outside melee, even against a CC’d opponent) and kite them that way?

It makes no sense to burn a lot of your tools at once.

Warrior/Hunter isn’t black and white. They shouldn’t be able to close the large gap as easily as they are right now.

Why do you need more than 10 seconds? you trying to run to a flight path? You’re making excuses. You just like running fast cause sonic is your hero. Admit it.

I don’t care what warrior you are attempting to say. It is objectively incorrect. Period. No discussion to be had.

1 Like

Get to max range and Aimed Shot? Let a snare fall off you so you can get further?

Why are you defending Blizzard’s tampering with Hunters? I’m starting to think you don’t have a Hunter and you’re talking bull.

Get to max range and keep kiting after. Not hard bruh. There’s always BM if you can’t kite.

Uh huh. And then the Rogue pops Sprint, are you still going to not use Cheetah? Also again, scatter/trap DR isn’t accurate. Don’t defend Blizzard’s gutting of Hunter PvP and act like Hunters are just bad players.

Post on your Hunter or it’s clear you don’t have one.

That’s why you save concuss. Don’t throw it all willy nilly. Silly

Yeah, that’s what I thought.