RIP Forsaken (SPOILERS)

To be fair, the Forsaken are getting story progression with the inclusion of Calia.

It’s just pissing everyone off.

7 Likes

I agree here. The forsaken need and deserve developement. We have plenty of unused forsakencharacter, a few of them could end in a interesting new developement

4 Likes

To be fair, Danuser already confirmed that forsaken’s story won’t be addressed this expansion.

2 Likes

So does all the Night Warrior stuff from 8.1 not count? Or Shandris being a heavily featured character in the Alliance war campaign?

Now that I think about it, why isn’t Sylvanas having Voss captured at the beginning of Shadowlands? With the Forsaken in such disarray, wouldn’t snatching up their current representative to the Horde’s council cause even more chaos? She’s supposed to be a good tactician, Voss should be a prime target.

Doing this would be a good opportunity to give Voss more screentime and help develop the Forsaken’s direction moving forward.

Shandris? It was developement for the alliance, yes.

Tyrande and nightwarrior, good yes, well, thats new developement but you say:

and thats a bait claim and a lie. The nightelf got almost ignored in the entire addon and if you count shandris, you have to count nathanos too.

Nathanos ends in the maw

“In the end, we all serve death”. Now he will serve sylvanas again.

2 Likes

If you count that as positive development, you’ll also have to count getting Calia as positive development for the forsaken.

The war campaign ended with a peace treaty in favor of the Horde and 8.1 ended with a humiliation for Tyrande.

2 Likes

What about my statement constitutes as “hyperbole” or “inflammatory”?

I think the “Sylvanas kidnaps the most peaceful leaders” was just a player theory and her real reasons haven’t been confirmed yet. Now that we know Tyrande was an intended target, and she is most definitely not peaceful right now, I feel like that theory can’t hold water anymore.

2 Likes

Anima, guys.
it’s obvious as hell.

Then what do you call all the stuff they’re getting in Shadowlands? Continuation of their story literally is taking up two chapters in the Ardenweald covenant and Tyrande has been getting pushed hard both in the recent novel, in the pre-patch, and soon in the new expansion.

While the Forsaken are getting jack-all. Well besides of course slowly watching both of their only developed characters get villainized and set to be killed off. (1 down, 1 to go)

14 Likes

Shadowland will be different. But in bfa they got shifted

2 Likes

Oh yeah, TOTALLY in the Hordes favor.

Cuz losing one of their zones (with no replacement), Rastakhan and the coveted Zandalari fleet that we went to Zandalar for, 3 major characters, the entire war campaign, and canonically BOTH Warfronts is REALLY ending the war in favor of the Horde, right?!

Oh, poor Tyrande, she’s not allowed to go blow up Orgrimmar by herself with her Night Warrior powers, such humiliation.

7 Likes

Care to tell us what development the forsaken got in BFA that the night elves didn’t get?

4 Likes

Blizzard
“We know you guys don’t like the character, so Calia isn’t gonna be the Forsaken Leader”
Does it anyway.

26 Likes

I didn’t claim such a thing, i say both got shifted.

But my argument was not buildon behalf of the forsaken.

1 Like

Which one?

Rastakhan didn’t want to join the Horde, the Zandalari joined the Horde because Rastakhan died under Talanji.
See this is why your post got flagged, because you keep spitting out these lies.

Oh no not the fleet!

Losing 2 zones that were never yours to begin with…

You still got to drive an Alliance race to extinction and had your crimes blamed on Sylvanas and Nathanos alone, imagine how much you’d complain if the Burning of Teldrassil was reversed and a Horde race was the victim.

You are just complaining for the sake of denying the Night Elves and the Alliance some justice.

5 Likes

tirisfall? You know, the zone arround uc

Personally I cannot wait to kill Nathanos, for a lot of in character reasons but the biggest out of character reason his his pseudo snarkiness. His character failed to deliver any snark or sarcastic remark and just came off as an insecure jerk to me. Nothing really special. At least in game, I have not read any literary iteration of the character. I am sorry for any fans of his though, if his path continues in shadowlands (which it may sense where do you think his spirit is going to go?) I hope you find his story satisfactory

1 Like

Last time I checked, most of it is still intact. Can you say the same about Teldrassil and its inhabitants? Darkshore is in about the same state as Tirisfal, and the Horde might still have Ashenvale as there has been nothing that stated otherwise.

1 Like