RIP Forsaken (SPOILERS)

Oh come on now.

First Arcanist Thalyssra and Trade Prince Gazlowe aren’t titles? Just because they’re not underneath the name I guess?

1 Like

its almost like they are new characters

I thought you wanted new characters, why did you list old ones
well other than geyarah

Stop being wrong about sylvana’s story

Except I’m not wrong and you’re just a blizzard shill. It’s a wonder no one takes you seriously.

2 Likes

To be very clear and fair: Vol’jin was Rokhan light and he got a lot from Rokhans background granted to him in WoW for some reason (like a friendship with Chen).
Most of Vol’jins development came very late and in one book. Ironically we saw almost more of him after his dead.
While it is true, Rokhans development suffered too in the game and only really picked up with WoD again.

6 Likes

So sylvanas never used the horde then, she never said that she intended to turn on them too? lol really play classic you need too.

Bold to assume I never played Classic. And her being evil and not caring for the horde Was forcibly retconned into the short story “Edge of Night.” You need to learn the lore before you state someone should play something, because you’re competly clueless. It’s funny you say “I should play Classic”, yet you prove time and again, you know absolutley nothing about WoWs lore.

10 Likes

They let the “Sylvanas is going to betray the horde” storyline sit on the back burner too long.

2 Likes

It literally wasn’t the forsaken was using the horde lol, they never cared about it, that was the story, an alliance of convenience

honestly should have been dealt with during mop

We’re talking about Sylvanas here, don’t divert the subject now that your BS has been called out.

4 Likes

Sylvanas is the leader of the forsaken, she is the one who did all that, cause you know, some of the forsaken people actually like the horde, pretty sure if the forsaken got to pick most of them would stay with the horde, oh and they did, that was kind of the point of one of the story in bfa

So your going to say Sylvanas development was not real? Her character was retconed.

7 Likes

It’s fairly debatable in regards to who took more from whom…

It’s not. Vol’jin got almost everything Rokhan did in WC3 added to his resume and Rokhan nothing from Vol’jin.
I will agree though that they didn’t flesh out a character to be Vol’jins successor.

2 Likes

I’m more troubled by Blizzards casual disregard for the Hordes leadership and how they view them as nothing but disposable plot points.

14 Likes

I’m not disagreeing with that at all, it’s kind of crazy. But a character who can take over as a successor should be in place for every race, just in case.

Also don’t get me started on the “uniting the tribes” theme and where it originally came from cough Zul’jin cough.

3 Likes

Blizzard really did do Zul’jin dirty. I loved his character when he was first introduced. They could have done SOOO much with him.

2 Likes

Indeed it was a shame. I wish we would see him in Shadowlands, even if he was simply there and you could speak to his ghost or something.

But that’s something for another thread.

2 Likes

Is it hard to imagine that alliance players like the faction for reasons beyond its leadership? Not that the leadership is great. We don’t care about their power levels, but their characterization.

I care about the world and culture of Azeroth. More so the alliance. Cata and BfA has whittled that world down to shove us into Stormwind.

7 Likes

No it’s understandable and I often argued on the EU forums that the Alliance became to much focused on Stormwind (in my view).

3 Likes