RIP Flamelash

You are correct about the server caps. Because 500 max level horde (Vanilla) is actually 2000 max level horde (classic) due to the increased server size, it means that every zone is full instead of it just being 1 or 2 max level zones. It also further amplifies the imbalance if one side is sick of being zerged and won’t come out to play.

There really isn’t a solution except to reduce server size limits to original numbers and force queues for both sides. Then, open transfers to new realms as alternatives to waiting in the queue. When more than 75% of the server can’t login during primetime, you bet they’re going to take the transfer. This should help redistribute the population, and even if there is still an imbalance in horde’s favor, I’d only be dealing with 25 horde in searing gorge instead of 100, or WPL and EPL might open up so I could go up there instead.

1 Like

They did exactly what you scabs told them to do and now you’re crying. Remember when you griefers demanded no exp bg’s and then nobody played them? Remember how you scabs said you wanted to play against other scabs but really it turned out you guys just wanted to grief players, like we all said you did.

3 Likes

in another thread he called me bad because i said bgs and arena are real pvp because that’s where you get the big rewards. and that blizz doesn’t give good max level rewards for wpvp. that once bgs are at you won’t be able to hit high warlord from camping fps. XD

Yea, nothing says fun like corpse running and waiting on a 2 minute timer. Bg’s are far superior. If they were not superior people would WPvP in retail.

Yeah, they should have closed alliance transfers a long time ago.

2 Likes

bgs are balanced which is the big point. wpvp is a crap shoot and at any moment you could end up getting camped by 40 people. being camped is not fun. WM exists specifically because wpvp is not good. lol

Naw, we told people who shouldn’t be on PvP servers to transfer to PvE servers. Going from one PvP server to another in the hopes that you will magically have better balance is actually damaging to the game, and pointless. Why transfer when all the people you are transferring with are the same group that isn’t attempting to combat the opposite faction on your previous server? It will just be the same at your new destination.

Also please try not to draw conclusions by comparing vanilla to retail. Everything in classic is more fun than retail, go back to farming mana pearls in between battle of gilneas where you will receive a garbage blue and an honor token for winning (or losing).

1 Like

I guess you’re just going to have to get over it, Blizzard obviously does not agree with you.

Uhh… feeling good I didn’t roll on that server. What a clusterduck. :duck:

Oh I don’t have to get over anything, my server is perfectly healthy, plenty of alliance and even more horde for me to kill.

I blame Blizzard for even allowing it. You want to do something like that, it should require a full reroll. Also, LMAO at the Horde following them.

1 Like

Wow, that’s meaningful.

2 Likes

60/40 wasnt balanced

Just saying, if any horde want to roll alts, make an alliance on Stalagg. Join the fun :smiley:

Agreed. Calling 60:40 balanced is insane.

Every single example is literally not even that big of a difference. I swear all the people who came from bfa to classic never experienced real wpvp.

40 v 60. That was normal happened almost daily on my server. Nearly all flight masters were camped so was brd. Did anyone cry on the forums. No. Because it was fun and we liked it. Now a days if the other group has 1 more people moan kn here.

Also your examples

4 v 6 66% difference
10 v 15 66% difference
20 v 30 66% difference
40 v 60 66% difference
60 v 90 66% difference

Not only is that difference managable its all the same all across the boars.

No, it is not awesome, it sounds like a kind of ruined PVP server.
Now they have PVN Player vs No one.
Kind of defeats purpose of having a PVP server?

1 Like

World bosses are handled horribly on PVE realms though.

??

We kite them to IF then kill them, where their bodies remain for days.
You mean there is a better way?

Kiting them to IF as Horde, making sure your group still has the tag as the Alliance kills it for you.