RIP Flamelash

I wonder what the horde will do now.

5 Likes

Had been following that situation.

I’m more curious to see if it’ll happen on the other servers.

3 Likes

It probably would have happened to Stalagg tbh if Blizzard didn’t lock it to Horde only transfers midway through. Many Alliance guilds got split mid-way through transferring.

8 Likes

That’s awful for them to do that. I can’t imagine those that got stuck and what they have to deal with, if not quitting altogether.

I’ve seen that the result of Flamelashes exodus ended up in a Heartseeker situation where the table turned and all the Horde there were now massively outnumbered.

1 Like

What happened to Flamelash? I feel out of the loop, and am curious.

12 Likes

Wait, what happened? I think I missed something. Was there a coordinated mass exodus of people from that server or something?

It’s a pvp EU server that had 60/40 H:A split before every major alliance guild transferred off to earthshaker. There is like 33 level 60 alliance left on that server now.

26 Likes

Enquiring minds want to know.

Seriously.

Make with the goss.

So basically they had decent faction balance and the alliance carebear crybabies ruined it?

38 Likes

Oh, exactly what people warned would happen. Neat.

18 Likes

Being outnumbered enmass 2:1 isn’t a good “balance” (It’s apparently more like 1.5:1, but even then, you crank that up 100x and you have 1500 vs 1000 and the effect is still drastic and one sided)

60/40 is a literal 50% more of one side than another. How do you remotely consider that balanced?

70 Likes

From what I know/understand, Horde outpopped the Alliance by a lot. Camped almost every FP and teleport destination. Alliance couldn’t really go anywhere without deathrunning. Even Ironforge is camped.

Things got to a breaking point, and the alliance guilds decided they would transfer off. Big guild, medium sized guilds, there were a few holdouts, but they saw what was happening and ended up transferring too.

25 Likes

Compared to some other servers 60/40 is good.

What is thunderfury’s split? I don’t seem to have any issues

3 Likes

60/40 aint decent.

34 Likes

I dunno. I’m only going off of data others are providing. I don’t think there’s a perfect census tool yet.

I also do not agree that 60/40 is a good ratio, that’s pretty bad.

9 Likes

Followed them to Earthshaker and are terrorizing them there.

12 Likes

LMAO

/10char

3 Likes

60/40 is still bad.

Imagine going into an AV bg. Your team has 40 players. The other team has 60 players.

12 Likes

60/40 is not a balanced server at all. There’s 50% more players on the opposite faction and it’ll snowball to the dominant faction taking over the server entirely

16 Likes

proof that alliance don’t really care about server balance like they say they do and just wanna zerg people like horde does on every server.

14 Likes