RIP Flamelash

No one remotely said “Perfectly balanced”

60/40 is nowhere near the “best your going to get” though. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I never saw a better balance in 14 years.

My first PvP server ended the minute I launched my NE and was killed in Shadow Glen by an Orc Rogue. I learned after that the Horde population overwhelmed Alliance almost 4-1.

I rolled on another PvP server when it was new, and mostly alliance. Within two months, it was horde dominant. That server finally settled at about 65/35 in favor of Horde.

I joined a guild on Manneroth and that server was about 60/40 Horde. That was my “best” PvP experience.

1 Like

And this is why alliance is always the “lame” faction, goodjob alliance of flamelash. Instead of fighting, you ran like dorks. Honestly, go back to club penguin.

9 Likes

I think you left part of you’re sentence off. Should probably finish it.

You people are insane if you think 60/40 is worth transferring, what’s hilarious is that if you did transfer you are just going to be traveling to a new server with a pack of alliance who are scared to die in a video game, don’t participate in Wpvp, whom likely belong on a PvE server.

4 Likes

lmao, FACE YOUR FEARS ALLIANCE. There is no where to run because it wont matter!

4 Likes

I can see it now. Absolute chaos in the neutral AH as top guilds scramble to send materials to the alliance in order to open the gates of AQ, with legions of AH snipe bots stealing said mats and reselling them for a king’s ransom.

It will be the most interesting drama I’ve ever seen in this game.

7 Likes

If somebody could manage to put together a couple dozen level 60 alliance on that server, which would probably involve playing exclusively at 2 am server, they could likely set the all time record for WPvp kills once the horde settles In to enjoy their new PvE server.

The fact you mention my server makes me sad, I’m trying to be optimistic here.

1 Like

I’m hoping for a grand betrayal where the last reaming alliance guild promises to help the horde open the gates, but in the end delete the materials out of spite.

3 Likes

This would be hilarious, even more so as a farewell before they reroll to another server.

1 Like

No one is “stuck.” Re rolling is an option.

Let’s just come out and say it. There has to be exactly the same number of either faction at the same level in similar gear doing wpvp at any given time or someone will be unhappy

2 Likes

I think people just want some rules of engagement. With the number of people playing, its hard to fight in small groups without another group just wandering up on you because the worlds aren’t designed for the number of people.

2 Likes

60/40 is literally the best balance this game has ever had. People keep acting like thatd a lot. Its not.

Its all the retail crybabies who are whining. They need to go back to retail.

8 Likes

someone doesn’t understand how population sizes work :^)

What even are numbers. Some damn super science I tell you what.

1 Like

Okay. Lets try a little bit of math here.

What’s 50% of 40? It’s 20.

So, if we add 20 onto 40. What do we get? 60? Neat.

So a 60% / 40% split, would mean that one side is 50% larger than the other.

There we go. Simple math.

3 Likes

Someone doesny understand simple math.

this is a troll but i’ll explain it for your feeble brain

60% of 100,000 = 60,000
40% of 100,000 = 40,000

60,000 - 40,000 = 20,000

50% of 40,000 = 20,000

5 Likes