RIP Flamelash

Thats a nonsense analogy. You’re assuming that all horde players were constantly logged in and only dedicated to killing alliance.

2 Likes

Not for the Alliance who left a significantly imbalanced PvP realm.

They’re in a better place now.

1 Like

Exactly. No proper discussion will occur here because the people espousing that servers are insanely imbalanced are just butthurt crybabies that got corpse camped. 40/60 is completely manageable, you aren’t going to win every battle but you can definitely succeed.

4 Likes

Right.

Sometimes, it’s even worse than 60/40.

8 Likes

Shimy isn’t postin’ in good faith, just wanting to bad mouth alliance who don’t enjoy being overrun it seems. :woman_shrugging:

Probably best not to feed the troll.

6 Likes

And sometimes it’s not, I don’t get your point? Would 58/42 be better? 50/50? You won’t find it.

Definitely not a troll, I play this game way more than you and likely have for way longer, you are making a mountain out of mole hills and destroying servers because you are weak.

6 Likes

Umm… Where do I say that?

In fact, it literally is not.

60/40 was a tolerable “balance” achieved by a few former retail PvP servers and worked quite well.

When it gets to 70/30 then you start running into serious trouble.

Looks like the Alliance exodus destroyed what might have been one of the more balanced PvP servers in the game.

6 Likes

Haha. So its clear the “authentic vanilla experience” is completely out the window on all pvp servers now.
How long would you bet its going to take before blizz starts talking of multiserver shards and faction balanced phasing.
This is the only real clear solution unless theres another option, but is there really a better option?
Its coming kids, if all these early phase releases prove anything its that blizzard is more than willing to get creative to insure subscriber retention.

2 Likes

There are PvP realms with factions much closer to 50/50.

They’re enjoying a balanced wPvP experience.

1 Like

yes, and all the alliance and horde meet in battle with equal numbers! Gold rains from the heavens as they battle on balanced ground with no topographic variation!

5 Likes

Yeah, the smaller pop realms. That everyone trashed and avoided. How ironic.

4 Likes

60/40 isn’t too bad of a ratio. This is a mmorpg and on pvp servers 60/40 usually isn’t bad. However alliance seem less likely to fight in general so who knows what that ratio would be with people who actually participate in PvP. I made an alt on a random pvp server and walked around iron forge inspecting alliance players the other day. Very shocking to see how lvl 60’s manage to have 15-50 honorable kills at 60.

-Undead Rogue.

3 Likes

What’s 50% of 40? 20? Right.

now whats 40 + 20? 60? Okay.

So 60/40 means there are 50% more horde than alliance.

Simple math.

8 Likes

If that’s considered one of the more balanced PvP servers, and the Alliance still wanted to leave, that doesn’t bode well.

6 Likes

I agree with that.

60/40 is about as good as you’re going to get.

3 Likes

No it’s not.

Oh, right.

PvP servers always perfectly balanced.

LOL

3 Likes

lol what a bunch of plebs, they wouldn’t last a day on skeram

3 Likes