RIP Flamelash

How is this the worst case scenario? They literally beat the game. Im just impressed. Mad props flamelash horde!

2 Likes

And now they’re chasing the Alliance to the server they fled to, so the slaughter continues.

1 Like

I understand your point

Best part is the Horde that transferred to my server are now the ones crying. :joy::joy::joy:

Nope. They will have to make another account, level Alliance side to 60, and farm turn-ins for AQ Gates. Such a great win! :joy: :joy:

Enjoy BWL and ZG for a year, Flamelash Horde!

1 Like

Congrats to you gallant warriors who overcame an almost insurmountable advantage in numbers to vanquish your helpless foes. Your ability to maintain your crushing numerical advantages in the face of your crushing numerical advantages is like nothing we have seen nor heard since David himself slayed Goliath. Cheers for all!!! Zug Zug!

9 Likes

I guess? I dont play there. Seems like the allies gave up and ran if “600 allies fled” according to another poster, but there are only 700 something level 60 horde there.

Yawn. Much advantage such math many WoW and all that. They are just gonna transfer themselves and locust another server themselves because the allies there didnt want a PvP server. I loved your post though. Speaking my language.

Yeah, numbers, stupid unimportant things they are…yawn is right! Anything else you want to say for our entertainment, you’re on a roll!

I bet I have if not more, and that’s a stupid argument

I love you all, but I especially love folks that learn a new thing. It is all good!

This is why you learn ratios in school kids, instead of taxes

1 Like

Dogs*** tier should be yours

Doubt it but good for you I’m sure daddy is proud

About as close as reality will get probably.
And if you take into account that everyone is not logged in 24/7 it is close enough where the ebb and flow of people logged on will totter the balance at a given time either way probably.

1 Like

And overall balance is different from situational balance. Just because there are more Horde on the server does not mean that they’re evenly spread. The murderballs concentrate on choke points and high value targets, but they can’t be everywhere at once. Stick and move, don’t hang out long enough for the murderballs to get to you.

As you have done to others, your void of mathematical skill and awareness of how many realms actually are, is migraine inducing.

In a 60/40 it is close enough that appearing to feed the murderball can be an advantage.
Incite them to call more and more into the murderball, then shift before they realize it.
Will take them a bit to realize you suddenly made yourself OP at another location.

1 Like

But his wife isn’t :cry:

3 Likes

If phase 2 lasted forever and any alliance gets R14 on this server they would officially win WoW Classic. Granted there are no other Alliance to compete against, so that part would be easier.

Seems like with Xserver BGs they just need to get to 60 and then spam BGs. Not too many either… LOL

1 Like

I don’t think they have enough players on the Alliance side. They would need to make a few alts and get them some HK’s too to get them on the table.

Seeing people use their brain like this makes my vicarious gaming day.

1 Like