RIP Flamelash

• Was a high pop, but imbalanced server 60/40 favoring horde.
  • Blizz opened it up to free transfers… but didn’t restrict it to horde only, because Blizz is dumb
  • Almost ALL alliance left the server. Like, not an exaggeration… they’re down to a few hundred alliance on the server - total - and barely enough lvl 60s to fill a single 40-man raid. Even ironforge has become a ghost town
  • Horde, desperate for honor to farm, now control Ironforge, constantly killing the few alliance remaining.

It’s basically the worst case scenario. It’s both sad and funny at the same time.

https://i.redd.it/094vc7xklz241.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/O7xPFDu.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/e6kb8b/i_did_a_census_on_flamelash_eu_with_two_accounts/

"lvl 2+ A online players: 151
lvl 2+ H online players: 1468

lvl 60 A online players: 49
lvl 60 H online players: 792 "

94% horde to 6% alliance @ lvl 60

22 Likes

Deviate Delight has the Horde outnumbered, 60 Alliance:40 Horde.

It’s noticeable, certainly, but it’s hardly unplayable and it’s not even really a problem. It’s a little frustrating sometimes but that’s a PVP server for you; if you’re playing on a PVP server, you need to be ok with occasional frustration or you’re not going to have a good time regardless of faction balance.

8 Likes

Seems to me like the horde got what they wanted :slight_smile:

17 Likes

This is awesome!

For the Horde!!

2 Likes

You are wrong.

1 Like

They also said that for those from the lesser faction who should not have been able to transfer, they may be able to return.

I thought faction towns weren’t flagged on PvP servers? Like newb zones and the like. Why would people flag up if they are that badly outnumbered?

1 Like

If you show up from a contested zone, you are flagged for 5 minutes.
Also, if you log out flagged, you log back in flagged for 5 minutes.

2 Likes

Ah okay, that makes sense then.

Honestly to get back at the horde the alliance should just make a big dance circle unflagged and watch the horde foam at the mouth wanting honor but unable to attack them. lol

5 Likes

I love it! One down, many to go. Which is next, Stalagg, Kirtonos?

50% more is not 2:1, it is 1.5:1

6 Likes

Stalagg won’t die. The alliance left are sticking around…mostly because we are stuck and can’t transfer off even if we wanted to.

1 Like

Except that’s not a true example.

Every situation is not 60/40. I’m not even going to explain basic logic to you.

1 Like

That’s a sad statment though…you’re paying a monthly sub to be ‘stuck’. That doesn’t sound like long term viability to this guy.

2 Likes

On a PvP server id say 40/60 is perfectly fine. That is what I would expect. If you are transferring off a 40/60 you suck.

9 Likes

You could always reroll but god forbid :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

1 Like

No doubt, I rolled horde on an alliance dominated server as my alt. I guess I just like being the underdog.

2 Likes

I could, but I won’t.

2 Likes

Thats a nonsense analogy. You’re assuming that all horde players were constantly logged in and only dedicated to killing alliance.

2 Likes

Not for the Alliance who left a significantly imbalanced PvP realm.

They’re in a better place now.

1 Like