RIP Cata Classic

I find it funny that people just think that Pandarians are just made from thin air for Kung Fu Panda and not in established lore

5 Likes

Im well aware, but the timing seemed more than coincidental.

1 Like

Correlation does not imply causation. Statistics 101. Come back when you have some actual proof. But if you are prepared to frame your hypothesis as an opinion, that is a different matter.

1 Like

we are aware, we are also aware that the only reason they got an entire expansion pack dedicated to them was because of kung fu panda

No, you don’t know that for all you know they could’ve been working on it before Kung-Fu Panda was announced.

Candlehunt is on the same tier of wafectus when it comes to cluelessness

1 Like

Statistics nonsense, to think the massive popularity of the kung fu panda franchise didnt influence mop is naive.

1 Like

The ONLY good thing in MOP was the PVP which let me kill every panda on sight.

They could have not picked a worse theme to make an expansion.

This thread reminds me of this old-school Nyhm song.

The second line is “Knew about the lore before you spoke, doesn’t change the fact that it’s based on a joke”.

I liked both Cata and MoP at the time, probably MoP a bit more but wouldn’t argue for either one, nor have I ever had an issue with them being re-released. Also, I was at Blizzcon 2011 where MoP was announced and the vibe was amazing (I’m really glad I got to go to a Blizzcon in their heyday) and people seemed mostly happy.

That song:

0 arena rating at all, claims he did arena “BacK iN ThE DaY” and so the only thing we have to go off of are your mediocre logs, and the fact that you only recently killed HLK for the very first time. PvE (especially in these older versions) is objectively easier content than playing arena at high MMR, so it’s safe to assume that you would prob be hardstuck 1800 at best.

Again, coping for being bad. Did you know that it’s actually possible to be a team player, do mechanics properly, don’t wipe your raid, AND parse well? Especially when we are 30 weeks into the raid tier, this isn’t exactly hard to do. The top guilds manage to have all their raid members at at least a 90 avg. Crazy concept, I know.

Guy with an irrational fear of pandas who resorts to namecalling others online is now calling everybody below the age of 30 immature. Ok bud :rofl: you seem like a super fun person to be around :clown_face:

listen this is kinda simple at least I think.

game releases
hype carries
players realize game no good
stop spending money
decline

unsuccessful to the shareholders the saw nearly half a player base reduction. so maybe to you it was a success but to many others it wasn’t.

when they consistently want to get BACK to the numbers the hype of Cata set it means something isn’t going according to plannnnnnnnnnnnnnn yea!!!

because everyone under 30 for the most part is immature

1 Like

Stop projecting.

1 Like

It’s hard to have a rational discussion when you’re too lazy or too ignorant to look at the sub numbers. But then simple minds think simple thoughts. Cata did not see nearly half a player base reduction. For about 22 months it had greater than 10.2 million subs, a 15% reduction. At the very end of Cata there was a short drop to 9.1 million, a 24% drop from the high of 12 million.

I doubt that the shareholders are as stupid as you. No one expected wow to continually grow. It flat lined in Wrath which was the end of the Lich King story line. A sub drop was expected for Cata. It was amazing that it lost so few subs. And with 10.2 million subs for the majority of Cata it was more profitable than CoD even though CoD sold more games.

1 Like

Holy hell… If blizz does this I will buy and play that instead of SoD. MoP was amazingly fun for me (but I hate cata).

You can “think” all you like. Ive never seen one of the Kung Fu Panda series but I rather enjoyed Pandaria. Correlation does not imply causation.

That is all. Goodbye.

I’m not its a simple fact sub 30 = immature, you have zero life experince and havn’t really experinced anything in your life major with a few exceptions for some people, but for the most part sub 30 = drinking and partying

I mean. I’d love to see his take on high end mythic+ players “parsing well because they just ignore mechanics and zug zug.”

Then again they also claim to be an adult and call people idiots while openly not knowing the difference between your and you’re. So maybe we should start with that glass house first.

1 Like

Are you telling me that you didn’t understand the meaning of the comment despite grammatical and spelling errors? Where I come from they teach us how to understand meaning despite those issues. Or are you just pretending to be superior to others by being the grammar police?

Nope. I wouldn’t call out someone’s errors normally but when they’re calling people idiots you’re damn right they’re going to be scrutinized.

2 Likes