RIP Cata Classic

I actually found multiple Threads but got distracted with actual life things that matter, funny enough just google your Character names and typing WoW shows most of the post of you ranting and schizoing out about wrath, among other things

Theirs other post which have you saying some wild stuff too on the search engine, a few of those post were 404 so their gone but here’s a highlight of my favorite wild schizo post you’ve made so far

IRONY

Just consist rage post after rage post

You truly are the Number 1 LuLcow on the forums here’s your crown my king
:crown:
:cow:

As fun as it is memeing on you, you do genuinely have me a bit concern for your mental Health, maybe don’t go on the forums and rage post at others you disagree with or try to ruin what others find fun or those asking/suggesting something from Blizzard. Because the more someone looks into your post history the more bitter and resentful you as a person comes out.

Like look you been arguing with Aovona for months now and yet you tell others to move on but you seemly can’t.

This isn’t healthy my dude

Btw where’s my apology you owe me ?

I told you Cata would come out as broken as the Beta and yet you kept being a schizo about wrath even when that wasn’t the topic. GG my dude

1 Like