Right Click Reporting is out of the beta. No official word yet

It was not in the last stress test either. That being said when you tried to report someone the old fashioned way; you were instructed on how right-click reporting works.

“A bit harder” is an acceptable cost to eliminate the chat scolds.

7 Likes

I guess some people would cut cut off their noses to spite the face.

6 Likes

You can still report gold spammers so no one’s cut off their nose.

2 Likes

Well, I’m gonna be laughing my butt off when people come to the CS forums whining that nothing is being done about botting and gold selling in Classic.

6 Likes

So you’re going to laugh your butt off to spite your face?

6 Likes

You guys wanted the reporting system gone. Live with the results. You dance with who brought you.

4 Likes

And you can bet the ones that wanted it gone will be the first ones in here complaining.

Ill just have an ignore list a mile long like I did in Vanilla.

9 Likes

I didn’t want to report the people making Chuck Norris jokes.

I wanted to report the people using racial slurs.

15 Likes

And do you remember who brought us all to this dance?

#NoChanges

3 Likes

guess what? You still can!

3 Likes

Don’t be surprised if this is just temporary.

5 Likes

Of course I can. And will.

It won’t be as easy as it should have been, though, unless they restore this functionality.

As a group effort, between me and the CS staff, getting people banned for using racial slurs should be just about the easiest thing in the game.

5 Likes

Mark it zero!

and also, that’s sort of a waste of RCR.

1 Like

And according to Blizzard’s own rules, /trade can be used for things other than the buying or selling of goods or services.

Using /trade for things other than the buying or selling of goods or services is not, in and of itself, a violation.

9 Likes

yeah. /trade, /looking for group and so on are just suggested activities.

Except that there ARE rules against spamming.

2 Likes

Finally some good news. I won’t keep my hopes up though.

I just want to go on record as saying that it should never be a trivial effort to get anyone perma-banned for just about any reason. I’m old enough to have seen even racial slurs evolve out of non-slurs in just a few years’ time. Not everyone is up-to-date on what is considered a slur by the hip outrage crowd.

14 Likes

Your opinion is noted.

I disagree on every particular, especially the part where you imply that racial slurs aren’t a big deal and anyone offended by them is at fault.

6 Likes