Ride the Tides into the July Trading Post

And those are on the list of “won’t be available for dynamic flying.” Unless that’s changed, too.

Guess we’ll find out soon enough.

I think they’re never doing bonus Tender for a month ever again, and that they are also going to resist ever increasing the monthly Tender cap.

This is good. We need another save month. This month took too much from us.

monthly reward needs no saving for

It does when you only get 1000 per month and all items cost more then that.

Wow the first total save month for me since October, November, December and January in anticipation to buy everything in February but I’m glad because that will be extra on top of the 2400 that I already have.

I do however like the female baby naga battle pet it’s cute. :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

Meanwhile…this still hasn’t been a thing since 10.2.5. When Blizzard? When???

I adore the trading post in general, but thankfully this month I can save some Tendies! I love the art on the diving suit but I just can’t see any of my chars wearing it. Maybe that Thunderfury bow though.

I actually appreciate the break in spending! I liked way too many things the past few months.

I dont understand why players get mad and froth at the mouth insulting anyone who has a contrary opinion.

They insist we play the game THEIR way or else.

So Cringe

4 Likes

I have like 15 tender saved. So I’m pretty screwed here. Sigh.

4 Likes

Im pretty sure at some point they are going to start selling tender. That’s the only reason why I think they are raising the prices of everything, just so it soaks up all the current tender players have and then we are gonna be begging for more, thats when Daddy Blizz flys down like a Mercy main towards us with a special deal: $20 for 2000 tender.

2 Likes

Prices are too high. Lower the prices or allow us to earn (not buy) more tender.

4 Likes

Sounds like you are the mad one. Sucks for you though if you don’t like it. lmao

4 Likes

Finally some decent items. Not much, but better than the previous months crap.

Could we take a break from the battle pets & mounts as monthly rewards? Some transmog instead? Cool weapons perhaps? New Dracthyr armor/colors?

Dracthyr being able to wear transmog pieces would be nice…

1 Like

real mature response squirt

Is the Deepsea Treasure Pack really supposed to be listed in the article at 800 Tender? According to Wowhead’s data, the Deepsea Treasure Pack is only listed at 300 Tender in the files currently.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/july-2024-trading-post-items-diving-suit-thunderfury-bow-terrarium-backpiece-343776

I guess they’re apparently going to hotfix it to be MORE expensive than originally planned.

Sitting on 7k+ tender. Still not seeing much in here.

Oh well.

(Yes, I know. I’m ridiculously fussy)

1 Like

That Diver suit is exactly what I’ve been looking for. Awesome stuff!

1 Like