Ride the Tides into the July Trading Post

I don’t think they’d go that high. They haven’t yet. But ensembles have fluctuated between around 600 and 800 for a year now.

From what I’ve seen, the 200ish region is the fluctuation. It may have to do with the bonus Tenders at times, as well.

People save up more than they spend now. They gotta find ways to whittle it down. :slight_smile:

That sounds pretty tin foil to me, but you do you.

This seems like the perfect place for the meeting comic asking for ideas for how to get people to spend their tenders, and the guy that suggests adding stuff that people actually wants get thrown out the window. lol.

6 Likes

Where’s my mail bikini?!

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

8 Likes

Was really really hoping for the red version, but I’ll snag the Behemoth. Hoping its like the Wondrous Wavewhisker (that I don’t want to buy) in that it is a air, sea, and land mount. If it gets dragon riding next expansion it may become my only mount for the foreseeable future. Been waiting for that diving suit for a while to see if I could use any of it. Based on the dressing room model it can hide Vulpera’s ears. Probably going to have to pass on the backpack, as cool as it is to maintain my savings. Like to stay over 3k tenders just in case a amazing but pricey month comes along or if they finally bring back that Darkmoon Harlequin set.

It won’t. It says “steady flight only.”

please can we please have a full set transmog or a mount reward just once please

3 Likes

I’ll order the popcorn.

I read that but didn’t know if that was for this expansion or the next. Like that it was steady flight for now but would get changed over like the other mounts later. In all likely hood you are right though.

Some cool items, but the prices are crazy-high nowadays. It’d be really cool if you’d look into ways to earn more than 1k each month, maybe you earn 1k quick, then you can keep doing activities to earn more tender at half/a quarter pace to the initial? Something to consider, definitely feels like the prices are too big for how few tenders you can get.

9 Likes

this is what i made a post about but everyone came after me and stuff lul

3 Likes

Stringing that many emojis together is a war crime.

4 Likes

I’m not suggesting they intentionally wanted to screw over people who didn’t hoard, just that that’s what’s going to happen if they base prices on how much people are hoarding.

We have a single back slot item that costs 800 tenders in July. If people want that or if they want the diver suit that is also 800, they wont be able to afford much of anything else unless they’ve been hoarding.

Increasing prices because people hoard only encourages more hoarding so people can actually afford to buy the things they really want if more than 1 or 2 of them come out in a single month.

9 Likes

Unfortunately, it’s for the next. The goldfish won’t be dynamic flying either. They’re putting the note on there so people will know what happens to it in the next couple of months.

Honestly, the mounts I was looking forward to being dynamic flying… aren’t going to be. I’m not really too happy about that.

It hasn’t yet. And they’ve been doing it for over a year now.

Blizz knows what they’re doing. Just let them do their thing. Thus far, the Tender and Post have been just fine.

That’s the craziest thing to me. That means you can afford just that one item, not a set, a mount. One back slot. For 80% of available currency next month. 80% on mounts and ensembles is a stretch, for one item is just unreasonable.

13 Likes

The thing is I would buy a lot more stuff if it didn’t cost so much. Too many items are in that range of “kinda cool, but not worth it” the 800 tender backpack being a prime example.

Right now everything is so expensive that you can only expect to get a single item per month. When things are that expensive, it has to be REALLY good to be worth buying. Saving almost always seems like a safer bet because what if there’s two or, gods forbid, three great items next month? You’ll never be able to reliably have enough tenders unless you stockpile.

10 Likes

I mean, we have people in this thread saying “that’s why you should have saved up”.

Nobody here really knows how many people are hoarding their tenders or not, but it’s not like it’s not a thing in the community that nobody does.

Ok, I did it.

15 Likes

And as our lives change
From whatever
I will still have
Tenders forever ~

Vitamin D

One person. As a joke. Based solely off of my post.

Let’s not get all dramatic here.

Only Blizz does. They said they’d watch the Trading Post to keep it as balanced as they can. They add bundles when they feel they need to. They make things a little more expensive when they feel they need to.

Things have fluctuated in the 200ish range over the past year-ish and never more than that.

I think we’re fine.

More Pets! :grin:

1 Like