Ride the Tides into the July Trading Post

Don’t, it is great.

sends argent gruntling to check mail

2 Likes

I love it, and I will protect her with my life.

This is probably my favorite monthly reward, so far.

8 Likes

Why is everything so much more expensive now?

Last month it was 700 for the mount, 200-400 for fancy one off items and 650 for each of the ensembles,

Now it’s 800 for the mount, 800 for the Ensembles, and 800 for a one off item…
We only get 1000 per month, it feels weird to be increasing the cost of items…

A couple of months ago we had a bee mount returning that was more than it cost originally, so it’s not like “oh, it’ll be cheaper when it returns” is a valid mindset to be in about this

26 Likes

Cool rewards but prices are out of control. We’ve reached the point where a backpack is 800 tender out of a possible 1000?

30 Likes

Should’ve saved up your Tendies. I’ve got like 4K.

1 Like

wheres the sylvanas armor ? wheres the pink bikini recolors???

3 Likes

Meh, just brings us back to one of the original complaints about the TP currency being capped. I’m a spend-everything-every-month kinda person. I like collecting. I would love to be able to put in the work and grind out extra tendies without an arbitrary cap stopping me.

10 Likes

Oh, sure. Great shop system, when the solution is just not to buy anything.

21 Likes

That mount is sick and I’ll buy it for sure

That Naga pet is CUTE AND ADORABLE

6 Likes

If it makes you feel any better. I’ll have 5K at the end of next month because there’s nothing interesting to buy.

I don’t like anything this month, but I’m still happy. Saving tenders for the future. Yay!

1 Like

that doesnt change the fact that a 200 tender item is going for 800.

14 Likes

i tried to tell ppl this before and everyone argued me saying it was fine :expressionless: :upside_down_face: :melting_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :yum: :yum: :yum: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That’s how the forums are. Everyone is very eager to make others feel wrong and stupid. It’s rampant here.

4 Likes

Are we going to go another summer without Chainmail Bikinis?

6 Likes

cute backpack but the rest is garbo

1 Like

Prices have fluctuated every month since the inception of the Trading Post. They keep track of how much Tender everyone has and adjust based on that, most likely. Considering, that’s what they said they’d do.

1 Like

Exactly. Anything extra in the Traveler’s Log should award bonus tenders.

10 Likes

So you’re saying that if I keep not spending my tendies, prices might get inflated to over 1K for mounts and ensembles?!

That’s some motivation to keep saving just to see the forum meltdown, lol.

3 Likes

That sounds like a good way to encourage everybody hoard their tender and punish people who don’t.

The more cynical side of me also says it sounds like they’re going to “address” things all being more expensive by just directly selling tenders in the cash shop rather than only sometimes in packs.

3 Likes