Revival Catalyst

The tricky part is everyone thinks their thing they want is ok and it’s other things that shouldn’t be changed.

People are happy at every content nerf.

People asking to trade up crests.

People asking to make crests BoA.

I’m not necessarily opposed to faster catalyst opening, just commenting on how this can progress.

I think this is unfair. The team does 291234 things well and make a great game especially since 9.1.5 in shadowlands when it was obvious they made a philosophy change. I think being stubborn about the catalyst (and dungeon checkpoints) is an outlier. Generally the devs are doing great.

1 Like

The delay wasn’t dumb. What’s dumb is to think that they added it early without an actual announcement

I don’t think catalyst week 1 should be a thing. The current setup with the Omnitoken and KSM token are really good. I would move catalyst up 2 weeks though and be done with it.

Keep your subjective opinion to yourself.

1 Like

This right here. If there’s no carrot, there’s no logging in, and that is not desirable for anyone. People want stuff far too easy without work these days… you have to put in the time and play the game! Also remember, we as players dont make the rules because we dont have all the information or understand all the motivations behind game decisions (despite some topics to the contrary lol).

Be patient, play a new game, and relax :+1:

I must be really lucky then.

You’ve also been doing most of the relevant bosses on multiple difficulties. the 7 weeks number is assuming you only do 1 difficulty, how long until you have enough tokens to have 4 on the entire raid. The answer to that is in the middle of the 7th clear.

Gotta love when a person is nothing but a tease.

I guess we are going to ignore all of the raid loggers that have been complaining about m+ invalidating raid gearing since Legion.

Wait… are you telling me that the fastest way to get tier is to join a guild and do the raid? In WoW? That is unheard of…

1 Like

It’s times like these I’m glad my priest doesn’t need to worry about tier…though I wish it was worth it.

Well it comes out next week. So all the karens crying for it NOT to come next week and just deal with it. Cause it will be here no matter if they like it not. So everyone that hoped and wished for it to be here and just calm down. It is here next week. just one more week.

Except it is already “easy” to get tier. My VDH got 4pc week 2 by starting a group at 400 IL and not inviting a single person on Dreadful so I got every single piece like a total rat.

If Blizzard is going to make it so easy to get 437 tier (aka higher than traditional heroic IL) then why is the catalyst even delayed in the first place? People don’t even get 4 pieces next week so they still have to wait 2 additional weeks.

What does delaying it accomplish? Promote clearing the raid? I already have to go through it anyway to not see my Nelth trinket drop.

I’m with you man. Maining demo and not having that trinket is gg

I have T-shirt’s for the club :sob:

I probably do LFR after farm to try for that.

And yes to all the people who will whine about me rolling need, that LFR trinket is better than my existing 441s by about 2k DPS.

I thought this too, instead of pushing the catalyst back, or leave it at next week I guess technically… why not move it up the RWF has been done and it’ll still be just one a week we earn

Been farming normal and heroic. Will farm LFR when it drops too

It’s out today.

I really just want the catalyst so I can complete mog.

441 gear will convert to the mythic color right? Or how does it work?

441 will be mythic, but (at least this is how it’s worked in the past), if you convert the lower ilvl then upgrade, it you’ll get both colors.

2 Likes