Revival Catalyst

Tier is so funny.

It’s literally the only guaranteed items in the game besides crafting, is out for months before final season pushes happen, and yet is a constant flak thing.

It’s like, the least real issue in WoW gearing.

1 Like

Sad that it’s not open this week but thanks for the clarification. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

Looks like I’m gonna have a 2 set next week. Spicy!

1 Like

Imagine telling folks they can’t open their Christmas gifts until early February unless they do Ion’s chores. People want their Christmas presents during the holidays when they’re shiny and new. This is pretty straightforward.

I’m relieved to be free of this nonsense though. Mmm. Hail Lilith. Lol.

1 Like

So the gift is tier only?

Trinkets?

Weapons?

The dungeons and raids?

PvP?

Literally the entire game is unplayable without tier despite all of the pushing rating/keys happening at the back end and people are still gearing for months, especially from the vault and crafting gate?

And yes many people will be on D4. I’ve been playing some Zelda.

1 Like

Seriously?

How about you just release it now with a hotfix so people like me who keep getting screwed over by rolls and the vault and still have no tier can actually start getting their set bonuses.

1 Like

There are probably people who changed their mind about what to pick from the vault assuming that the catalyst was ready, so they should just give everyone a charge this week

At the very least they need to re-enable converting season 1 pieces

I have 5/5 tier, I’m not “upset.” I was merely commenting on a missed opportunity to do something for players.

1 Like

Hello fellow bad-luck person. :wave:

Currently 0/4 for my weekly vault. Sitting on my 2k rating token. Feels good man. Engaging game play for those of us that devs see as “edge cases” that “don’t happen that often”.

2 Likes

Woohoo, they are bringing out the big guns. Go to it, attack dog!

They stated the 13th.

1 Like

I see you’re still mad as usual :joy:

“so we decided to open the catalyst a week early to match it”… if only
Shame blizzard is still up their own bum about the catalyst despite responsing to feedback in other areas. It’s already time-gated. It should open earlier!

4 Likes

That’s why I called it a missed opportunity.
What would it hurt to open the catalyst 1 week early?
If for some reason they had to delay the catalyst by a week, they would have no problems announcing that (remember when they delayed SL after announcing it’s original launch date?)

Altho, given how they managed to break M+ during a normal non-patch maintenance, perhaps it’s best they didn’t try to open the catalyst after all, just to break it and add insult to injury.

1 Like

Just give us the charges lol.

1 Like

that’s all obvious, we’re saying the better solution would be to open the catalyst now to match the quest since it’s ridiculous the catalyst is delayed so long anyway.

1 Like

we know that. everyone knows that. the point is moving up the catalyst would be a better solution that would make more players happy since the delay was dumb and unnecessary in the first place.

3 Likes

It’s a tricky situation because virtually everything single change that makes the game quicker and easier gets praised by the community.

But I’m not sure them going on a spree of making everything easier and faster will be good for the game in the long run.

Can you tell Ion to stop thinking delaying LFR and Catalyst is a good idea.
Please and thank you.

It’s clear the team over at Blizzard are not right for this game but for goodness sake, wake up.

2 Likes

I agree. Some times a system having some friction is good. I definitely don’t want to get mailed all my bis items for free day 1 in the extreme example. But I don’t think this applies to the catalyst. The catalyst is already time-gated at 1 charge a week. If it launched week 1, it STILL wouldn’t be the fastest way to get tier.

1 Like