Returning Player (RDPS and maybe Heals)

Hello, I recently returned to retail WoW because I liked the direction the game seemed to be taking. I would’ve liked to get into Dragonflight a bit more after WOTLK fizzled but life and stuff… I’m back now.
I am a single father of 3 so it is tough sometimes to keep with a raiding schedule but I would put in the effort to be a capable fill in if I am not able to maintain a permanent spot. I would probably peak at around heroic raiding unless I really really got back into playing and neglected my family (lets not rule anything out).
Historically I have enjoyed healing in group content but things have changed a lot since my old playing days (and spending most of my time in classic) not really sure yet if I would have what it takes in the modern game. I can still hang as RDPS though.

These are my characters that I have sitting at 70 ready for TWW

Gnome Destro Lock
NE Balance Druid (or Resto Potentially)
Dwarf Priest

I also have plenty of neglected alts and ideas for more characters… so anything is possible.

Socially I am pretty chill. Adult guild or family guild doesn’t really matter. Sometimes I can merge right in to any conversation. Sometimes I am quiet and to myself. Sometimes I tell terrible jokes and get crickets… depends on the day.

If you think your guild may be a good fit and you have a spot on the bench for me please let me know.

1 Like

Hey there Grashopa, great name, and I’m old enough to get the reference, if that tells you anything about my guild. :slight_smile:

You sound right up our alley, and I hope you give us a try and see if it’s a good fit. Hopefully our later play times (after kids are in bed) will work for you.

Please reach out if you’d like to join, or even just connect and run some content together sometime.

Take care (recruiting blurb below)!

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.

Hello Grashopa We are currently looking for DPS and Healers any class and spec are ok.
Raids Mon & Wed 7pm - 9:30pm PST.

Please reach out to us on Discord if you want to talk.
Nickorvis
Timotay25

Hello Emburfist. Unfortunately, i am central time so that would be a tad bit late for me.

You may be correct about my names reference but where i actually got it was from Super Mario RPG :sweat_smile: which im sure was spoofing the reference you are referring to.

1 Like

Hello, i appreciate the response. I am central time so your start time is kind of borderline for me (i work at 6am). But i am not ruling anything out at this time. I may reach out when i have another opportunity to play.

1 Like

Hey Grashopa,

I have an AOTC focused raiding guild - but the raid times may be too early depending on bedtimes 8:15 to 10:30 PM EST every Tuesday and Wednesday.

And if you’re up for Mythic Plus shenanigans, we’re on Fridays and Mondays about 8:30 est until folks give up maybe 11 or 12 depending on the day.

We have spots for DPS in raid and having someone who can switch to heals is helpful too for m+ or if someone Gasp Takes a vacation :slight_smile:

We like people to play what they love and have fun doing it. We cover guild repair, have crafters to make almost any gear and we work together to make sure everyone is at their best when we step into the fight :slight_smile:

We do expect people to be responsible for learning their class and the fights so we can work as a team.

If you’re thinking, “Hey, these Killer Bunnies sound like my kind of crew,” then let’s chat. Hit up Anaranae on Bnet (Anaranae#1516) or Discord (Anaranae).

I hope to hear from you,
Ana

Hello, i appreciate the response. Those times arent to early. I am not to worried about bedtimes specificallly, more about dinner time (obviously i would still need a break to. Ake sure they are getting into bed…) but sometimes i am just unable to be availble for one reason or another.

Hey Gashopa!

Hit me up!

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: After reading your post, I think you might be a great fit to our little family! We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

We are flexible for attendance and we take a 9:30 break to get my kiddo in bed. So its 1 hour then 5 or 10 min break then the second hour.

Leadership also has children that need some directions at times.

We are more focused on good times with friends so we are less strict on things that other guilds may feel are important, and yet we still succeed in our goals :slight_smile:

We can talk more, you can hang out with us before making the decision also. With the lull in xpacs its a good time to get to know people before committing:)

Hi Grashopa,
Sorry for the late response, but I saw your post on my guild recruitment post.
To answer why my guild has 2 posts, the one that isn’t mine is for our CE team, while I am recruiting for the AOTC team, which came afterwards. If you haven’t already reached out to me on bnet or Discord feel free to do so as I think you’d be a good fit for our dad-filled group.
Bnet: Vanderstin#1433
Discord: Vanderstin

Hi Grashopa,

I am also a returning player and a father. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. On where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. There are no set raid times yet. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile:

Hey there. Would like to speak with ya more about a spot. Below is our spam info. Hit us up if interested thanks

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We are 9/9H Amirdrassil
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Tank
Need 1 Healer
Need a few DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hey Grashopa

Calling all Carries!

TWW Season 1 is right around the corner, and we are all looking to get carried through it, am I right?! Kidding! Maybe?

Carries Aint Free (US-Dalaran) is looking to recruit fresh meat for the grinder to take on the scary spiders (and crabs?) waiting for us in Nerub-ar Palace. We are a friendly community of players of all skill levels and are committed to helping each other “git gud” as we take on bigger and meaner challenges. While we wont charge you for a carry (don’t listen to our raid leader), we do expect you to come ready to have fun and bring your A game!

We are a mostly casual laid-back guild with a 0-drama policy that enjoys raiding and smashing keys together. Our primary focus is achieving AOTC each season with aspirations of doing some mythic when we have the numbers.

**What are we looking for? **

We are currently looking for DPS as well as healers with a dps off spec and possibly a tank for our main raid group. Horde, Alliance and Cross-server all welcome!

**Raid Schedule: **

Tues & Wed 8:00 - 10:30 PM ET
*We do an alt run later in the season as well

**How to join: **

If you have any questions, please feel free to add me on Battle.net or Discord.

Discord: “_madisn”
Bnet: Madsilv#1253

So, whether you’re looking to carry or be carried, come join us in TWW!

Hey there! “TwiztedVoid” is a newly formed guild! We are also mostly located in the central time zone, and we are looking for players like you! We are mostly returning players, and plenty of us have busy schedules and understand where you’re coming from! We would love to have a core set of players for raiding and dungeons! And if that interests you, we would love to have ya!
BNET: Sacred#11557
Discord: sacred#7757

Hi Grashopa!

I’m a recruitment officer for Found a Green Quest. We’re looking for a Shadow Priest with a heal off-spec for our heroic raid team. We raid Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm-10pm EST. Please see our recruitment post below.

Found a Green Quest Recruiting for TWW

If we sound like a good fit, please reach out you Kiuayoukai on discord. Good luck on your search!

Hey there Summit Gaming is rebuilding its core for new up coming xpacks we have many cutting edge raiders returning As well as atoc raiders, we are looking for some good core healers and ranged dps, even open for tank roles and officers who can help with guild structure

Raid times
Tuesday 730-10 east
Wednesday 730-10 east
Friday 730-10 east

Feel free to add me on discord: Force9014 of battle net: Force#1405

Hello! My new guild is looking for rDPS! Take a look at our advertisement below!

One-Day AOTC [Mon 7:00-9:30 EST] + PvP guild - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Grashopa,

We’re Cute Depressed eGirls on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a Priest Healer to help round out our roster for The War Within. We’re a relatively new guild that split off from a previous guild (no animosity, just split due to lack of resources we wanted). Most of our roster is former mythic raiders who no longer have an interest in pushing past AOTC, with most doing keys in their spare time. We attained AOTC every tier in Dragonflight and want to continue doing that in The War Within. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:30 – 10:30PM EST. Does that sound like an environment you may be interested in?

Please feel free to reach out via discord @Dedricus or bnet Dedricus#1280.

Hi Grashopa!

we likely won’t be raiding but we are friendly.

Sick Society is a Retired raiding guild with experienced leadership looking to build a m+/casual/social/leveling guild. We are very friendly and we do a little bit of everything. New and old players are welcome! Whisper one of us for an invite or add my btag Barbiedoll#11882