<Training Dummy> One-Day AOTC [Tue 7:00-9:30 EST], M+, and PvP guild for Busy Gamers

Greetings!

Training Dummy is a newly-formed guild recruiting for Pre-Patch and TWW. We are a newly formed guild with leadership with previous AOTC, 3k+ IO, and 2000+ PvP experience.
We are a Cross-Realm and Cross-Faction guild, hosted on Area-52. We have members and leadership from multiple realms and factions.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 7:00-9:30 EST (Starting 9/17/2024)

Current Progression: 6/8 N

Raid Goals:
Relaxed atmosphere. Will start with Normal Clear and progress into Heroic for eventual AOTC on a One-Day schedule. Pushing into Mythic will be an option if team feels comfortable. Come be part of a new group with AOTC+ goals on a One-Night Schedule! We are taking anyone who wants to join, but Logs and Performance will be evaluated and used to create a core team for efficient pushing going forward.

Raid Needs:

Holy/Disc Priest
Boomy/Resto Druid
Pres Evoker
DPS
other DPS w/ Heal or tank OS

All other M+ and PvP Players are welcome! You don’t have to raid!

Raid Requirements:
Good attitude. No negativity.

Whether you PvP, Raid, M+, Delves, Achievement farm, etc. We Want You!

We aim to also achieve AOTC every season on a One-Day per week schedule. No prior raiding experience is required - just an eagerness to learn and succeed.

While we are not a Mythic Raiding guild, if enough members want to push into Mythic bosses after AOTC, we will do that.

We plan to actively participate in M+, whether it’s pushing or just filling out Vault Slots.

If you’re a PvP player, we will have a formal RBG team as well as learning groups for BGs and Arena.

Please reach out via Discord to me or another officer for details.

Discord names:

GM: toystore
PvE Chair: darthkyldar
PvP Chair: pokejeff_gaming

7 Likes

Great guild - Great guys! Bump :smiley:

1 Like

Still looking for people who enjoy PvP and want to achieve AOTC each season. No experience required.

Recruiting ALL Classes and Roles!

Bump. Still recruiting for TWW. Come join us for raid, m+ or pvp!

I have updated the Raid needs. We currently have a 10-man roster and would like to add some more buffs and people! Shooting for 20-25 people to begin raiding in TWW!

Come join us for PvP, M+, Delves, and Raid! We are sort of slow right now as we are enjoying our personal lives before TWW, but come be part of something new and exciting!

BUMP! We’re a PvP-focused guild aiming for AOTC with 1 day/week. Looking for DPS and Flex-Healers but all are welcome! We’re a mature and relaxed group, and we’re all about having a good time and clearing content. Join us and be part of something awesome! PST for more info.

Bump! We are still needing a DPS Evoker and a Havoc DH for Monday night raids! Add me on discord and we can chat!

Also accepting ALL members for social, M+, and PvP!

Still looking for a Havoc DH and a Aug Evoker. All other classes welcome. We raid, mythic + and pvp. Come join us for TWW

Good Morning! We are still recruiting for Raid, M+, and PvP!

Raid needs include Havoc DH and Aug/Dev Evoker. Other than that, all DPS are welcome to join for raid!

Message me on Discord: Toystore

Great guild so far!

Still looking for more guildies!

Wednesday Morning Bump!

Original Post is updated for raid needs.

Could you use a Shadow Priest?

Of course! I am only priest right now and plan on healing. Hit me up on Discord: Toystore

1 Like

Always looking for more people! Would love to have ya.

Bump for the squad! 5 sleeps until our first normal raid! Still taking people who want to raid on a one-night schedule with AOTC aspirations!

Updated needs!

Looking for more people wanting to raid, M+, and PvP with us!

I am interested in a raid guild. I have gotten AOTC many times. already did 6/8N this week. need an Enhancement Shaman? we are slowly getting fixed.

Bump with needs.

Need a Holy/Disc
Boomy/Resto
Pres/DPS

Raiding TONIGHT in 1.5 hours and starting tomorrow, every Tuesday!

6/8 N

Had issues with Area-52 on Tuesday.

Still really want a Holy/Disc Priest, Pres Evoker, or Resto druid

Will take other things, including DPS!