Returning Player Looking for Guild / Friends / Fun

Hello Everyone,

First character was back in 2008, but I’ve been off and on for years because I really never could find the social element to the game. IRL friends don’t play, etc.

I’d love to find a good guild that’s active, mature and fun (I know that’s vague and in every advertisement). I’m not a Raid / Dungeon whizkid. In fact I have no idea how to really do it, but I really do want to learn.

What I enjoy:
Leveling, lore and group activities
Achievement hunting
General tomfoolery (I’m not quite as old as using that word makes me sound)
Good in and out of game conversation / discussions (a community feel)

Have no idea if I enjoy, but would love to learn…
Raids
Dungeon Runs
World Bosses / War Mode etc

I’m in Mountain Time (active late evenings / weekends), but still on the same Eastern TZ server I started on in 2008. I am willing to leave it. I also very much prefer Alliance characters to Horde (just an aesthetic / zone and personal preference). I will move, start new toons, whatever. (I’m on a new toon kick at the moment anyway.)

I feel like this search is about finding a fit for both me, and the guild’s culture as well. If anyone thinks the above might be a good fit for their guild, feel free to reach out on chat (TheHammer#11703) and strike up a conversation. All I can really offer is a fun, friendly and eager to learn personality and a sharp but respectful whit. I can’t offer another tank/healer/dps on your raid team right now, but hope that one day I can.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to speaking with you.

2 Likes

What’s up Jarkas

Welcome back!

Sooo we are Horde in zuljin and I know that’s not what you prefer but figured I would let ya know about us at least to see if it peaks your interest
We are a casual guild that is really good at welcoming in new players(myself 5 months ago)/ returning players/ or players looking to get into new aspects of the game

We are a real social, chill, fun, and mature guild that has a fun discord as well as in game guild activities almost everyday (but don’t require attendance)

If this sounds like something you would like to know more about plz reach out

Btag hgrant225 #1568

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

1 Like

Thank you Granticushk, I will keep that in mind and I appreciate you responding. I’m not sure if I can get into Horde. I’ve tried. :slight_smile: However, I do appreciate that offer and might look into it still.

Hi Jarkas!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Good morning! We would love to have you join our family if we sound like a good fit! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

2 Likes

Good luck with your search… Playing with the right people makes the world of difference! As many casual guilds are, we are older, but long time players with no expectations from you as a player. We look for people- not classes- that will fit our no goal no pants lifestyle. If you consider us, as for an invite in game, or reach out to Kirrin for a chat.

Hi Namaah, thank you for taking the time to respond. I’ve sent a request to your btag (TheHammer#11703) to chat. Thanks!

Looking to faction change looking for the same as the poster . I don’t have a main but an alt problem . I love to help out if I can and would love a positive relaxed environment to learn how to heal and maybe one day thank .

Thanks

1 Like

Yeah Helith lets get it

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

1 Like