Returning player looking for a place to improve and get better

After a bit of a mental break due to some big shifts in my life im looking to get back in the grove for this season and for seasons to come. Currently Im looking for a guild that is raid with and run dungeons with run M+ on as well. Im 468 ilevel rn and actively play when i can especially on my days off! btag: ImGunder#1460 discord: imgunder

My guild just started doing mythic+ dungeons for the first time. It’s been fun! Here is my forum post for us.
[Kel’Thuzad] {HORDE} New casual, helpful guild <AZRA> recruiting-All types of players welcome

Hello fellow Azerothians!

Moonlit Shadows is a new guild looking to fill its roster with those who like the casual collection of pets, mounts, achievements and more! We are looking to fill our raid roster which is AOTC focused with the plan to possibly dip our toes into mythic in the future. Our goal is to foster a tightknit community of players of all skill levels to experience WoW with like-minded individuals, who enjoy getting away from the real world and delving into the depts of Azeroth, and the many adventures it has.

Without sounding too much like an infomercial, let me get into the details of what we as a guild are looking for!

We are recruiting for a Saturday, Sunday Raid team. Our raid times will be from 7pm until 10:30pm EST. Mythic plus days are to be determined later but are planned in the future. Our Raid team is currently recruiting all roles! We will be raiding as soon as there are enough people ready and geared to raid, we will use fated raids to learn how we work as a team.

New players can use this time to learn a particular class, or spec, returning players can use it to refresh their memories and get back into the swing of things, those who have been around it can be a place for you to hang your hat, and get a change of scenery!

We are a Mature guild, with Discord set up and ready to go! We currently are out of cookies and looking for a new Cookie maker, feel free to apply!

If you have questions feel free to add reach out Echo#110453

Hi Gunderbonk!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

We’re looking to add a havoc demon hunter to Unsundered’s roster!

Unsundered of < Seraph > is a once a week, AotC-focused team. We raid together once a week to have some fun killing bosses. If that sounds like a good time to you, feel free to reach out to join us!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Cross-faction raiding

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (11:00pm - 1:00am CT, T/Th) - melarn#1954
  • Unsundered - HEROIC - 9/9H (8pm - 11pm CT, M) - jaymie#11120
  • Reunion - MYTHIC - 5/9M (8:30pm - 11:00pm CT, T/Th) - abiel#1181

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Global Recruitment: Abiel (abiel#1181)

Visit SeraphGuild.com ` for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

We are currently AoTC focused and looking to get back into some Mythic content. We may not be pushing the idea of CE in this next bit of content, but we do want to see Mythic content and grow the team. If this sounds like you then we should talk.

Wreckreational Havoc - 9/9H LF DPS and Healers for Heroic and expanding into casual Mythic. Raid times are Weds/Fri 6:30-9:30PM Pacific Standard Time.

Currently seeking:
DPS and 1-2 Healers

Even if you do not see your class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (currently 9/9H) Progressing into casual Mythic Progression
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Weds/Fri 6:30-9:30PM. Alt/main runs on Monday 6:30-9:30 PM PST. Our alt raids are normal or heroic depending on the group comp.

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 15 minutes before first boss is expected to be pulled
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras, etc)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We do not have a lot of dedicated pvp’ers, but our ranks are growing and coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys 2-10+ for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428

Hi Gunder!

My guild is recruiting on Dalaran US. We are a Normal/Heroic Raiding guild and run m plus pretty much every night. Our recruitment post is below. Feel free to reach out :slight_smile: