Returning Player Looking For A New Place To Call Home

Greetings And Salutations Everyone:

I have been playing Dragonflight off and on since launch but coming back fully more for The War Within. I am a very different type of a guild member then ones you used too. I do enjoy playing WoW but it sucks playing most of the time alone since most the time guilds fail, fall apart or just disappear over night. Just be on a hiatus for a few months due and want to get back into the game once again. I would also like to do some dungeons, pvp and maybe some raiding with people instead of having to pug all the time especially ones that don’t care how they do or act.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN A GUILD IF THAT’S POSSIBLE:
1: A guild that is treats you like your part of their family or community not just a another body or another number for the guild.
2: A guild that likes to just have fun, joke around and run things together even meaning if wiping on dumb mechanics and a boss over and over.
3: Basically run things like Dungeons, mythics, raiding, pvp, mog and mount runs but have fun doing so and not make it feel like another job or worry that you will be get bull crap for it.

WHAT I HOPE I DON’T FIND IN A GUILD BUT HAVE SEEN BEFORE:
1: They will treat you like crap because they want to be a bullie or a elistist.
2: A lot of drama because of things going on in their real lives or just to create like a WoW tv show lol.
3: They would ignore you or treat you like a number because they want to make their guild look big and strong. lol
4: One that will like to run with their personal cliques instead of helping their guildies just to better themselves or make their guild look better lol
5: Guildies that will say one thing in your face like “oh your doing a good job” but actually a back stabber to better themselves or to kiss a officer’s butt to get ahead.

WHAT I BRING TO THE GUILD IF I JOIN ONE:
1: I have played all classes and specs
2: I enjoy helping out the guild best way I can any way actually.
3: I learn mechanics and better my toon, and level toons as well
4: Enjoy helping out the guild to succeed in the raid or dungeons even if i have to be a scarified lamb to a boss.
5: I enjoy playing any class and spec just to have that experience.
6: i do enjoy running things like dungeons, mythic pluses, Raid , PvP and especially Transmog and mount runs.

CLASSES AND SPECS:
Demon Hunter: Havoc And Vengeance
Death Knight: Blood And Frost
Druid: Guardian, Boomkin, Restoration
Evoker: CAN’T STAND THEM FOR MYSELF
Hunter: Beast Master and Marksmanship
Mage: Fire and Arcane
Monk: Windwalker (IF I DECIDE TO PLAY A MONK)
Paladin: Protection , Holy and Retribution (Mostly Prot and Ret)
Priest: Shadow and Disc Maybe Holy
Rogue: Assassination And Subtlety (Mostly rogue for PvP)
Shaman: Enhancement And Elemental And Restoration
Warlock: Destruction And Demonology
Warrior: Protection and Fury (Never ARMS)

I have played for several expansions as well I do have several max level toons but it still doesn’t stop me from making new toons even if I get bored with a max level toon or just to have more fun. So this post catch your eye or want to know more then leave a message here.

You Can Contact Me As Well This Way:
Discord: wynnterofnyght
Battlenet: Tygra#1721

I will get back to you as soon as I can

Hey! You described the community/guild we’re building over on Moon Guard:

Feel free to reach out to me with questions Brickbat #11347

Our guild, Enshadowed is still recruiting for the next expac and think we may align with your needs. I have linked our current post below with all our info and what we basically are about. You can usually find me on discord if you would like to chat further.

Happy Hunting!

My guild is interactive, we like to help our members and party up for just about anything.
We’re recruiting for TWW, we plan to raid, we will be doing m+ and delves a daily. Weekend Raiding, some pvp. There always seems to be some members going through older content for mog and mounts XD

check out more info below:

Hi Tygraelea,

I think you would be a good fit for our guild! We would love for you to come check out Found a Green Quest. Below is our recruitment post.

Found a Green Quest Recruiting for TWW

We are looking for a Havoc Demon Hunter and Shadow Priest for Heroic raid team.

Hey Tygraelea, and welcome back to the game!

I wanted to offer up the The Strays on Wyrmrest Accord as a possibility of a home for you. We’re a pretty small group of friends that just came back from taking a break over summer. We’re experienced in running M+ and raids, and hope to do so again once TWW drops. Most nights you can find us chatting away in Discord while we level/quest, and our goal through TWW and with the guild is to create an inclusive community of just good people willing to help/enjoy the game together. We’re all busy adults, with careers and families, so we never want anyone to feel as though they’re obligated.

If this sounds like something you may be your cup of tea, please feel free to message me in game horde side, on Discord at oftquoted, or on b-net at Scytheus#1981.

Thanks, and happy hunting!

Hello Tygraelea!

I think you would be a good fit for our guild High Latency on Trollbane server. We are currently looking for dps for our raid team and our rbg group! If you are interested check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

We always get AoTC and our members like to help get everyone KSM (if players are willing to put in the effort!) Our pvp group primarily runs rated bgs too! We are also pretty active in Discord. Our members come from all walks of life, we have couples, players who have kids, etc in our guild so we know flexible gameplay is a must!

Feel free to message me in game! Yakella-Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa6430

Hey Hey! “TwiztedVoid” is a newly formed guild, and we’re are currently looking for players that are getting back into the swing of it for TWW. We are looking to be heavily involved in dungeons and all sorts of runs. We are wanting to build a raid team. And since we are a new guild we don’t have the cliques and drama! We are welcoming anyone and we look forward to seeing you around if you decide to join!
Discord: sacred#7757
BNET: Sacred#11557

Hi Tygraelea,

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.

Here’s my recruitment post. Lmk if we can work together.