Returning player looking for a guild for TWW!

I am a returning player looking for a new home for the new expansion! I am not sure what I want to play right now. I would honestly be willing to play any role or class for a guild that would have me! I’m looking for raid times in the evenings that are on any days except Sat/Sunday.

Hi, feel free to check out Hustlepuff, if you think we might be a good fit let us know!
[H/A] recruiting for TWW - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Blade,

Spam Below , hit me up if you are interested.

-Bip

We’d love to chat with you!

Good Morning Blade,

Underground is actively looking for more members for War Within. We be grabbing AOTC each season and enjoy pushing in M+. Raids are Mon and Wed from 7-930pm pst.

If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to us on discord. Nickorvis or Timotay25

Hi Blade

I am also a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then, the amount of LFR runs I have made across my toons is fairly epic, but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. On where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. There are no set raid times yet. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile:

Hello Blade!

High Latency on Trollbane server is currently looking for dps for our raid team! If you are interested check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

We always get AoTC and our members like to help get everyone KSM (if players are willing to put in the effort!) We are also pretty active in Discord.

Also feel free to message me in game! Yakella- Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa6430