<Hustlepuff> [H/A] recruiting for TWW

Join Hustlepuff on Mal’Ganis for The War Within Expansion!

Greetings, Adventurers!

Are you ready to conquer the challenges of the upcoming The War Within expansion in World of Warcraft? Hustlepuff, a guild on the Mal’Ganis server, is recruiting dedicated and skilled players to join our ranks.

About Us:
Hustlepuff is a guild that consistently achieves Ahead of the Curve (AoTC) in a timely fashion. Our success is built on teamwork, dedication, and a commitment to excellence. We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly and supportive environment while pushing the limits of what we can achieve together.

What We Offer:

• Consistent AoTC Achievements: We have a proven track record of securing AoTC for every raid tier.
  • Mythic Plus Runs: Regular Mythic Plus runs to push high keys and improve gear.
  • Community: A welcoming and inclusive guild atmosphere where members can thrive and enjoy the game.
  • Resources: Access to guild resources, including a knowledgeable player base, raid strategies, and more.
  • Safe Environment: We foster a safe, respectful, and positive environment for all members, free from harassment and discrimination.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday and Wednesday: 10:30 PM to 1:30 AM Central Standard Time (Server time)

Requirements:

• Commitment: Regular attendance and participation in raids.
  • Skill: Proficiency in your class and role, with a willingness to continuously improve.
  • Team Player: Ability to work well in a team and communicate effectively.
  • Positive Attitude: A respectful and positive approach to challenges and fellow guild members.

Current Needs:

• Ranged DPS
  • Healer (1 spots available)
    • Priest
    • Evoker

If you’re passionate about raiding and looking for a guild that values progression, teamwork, and camaraderie, Hustlepuff is the place for you. Join us and be part of a guild that strives for excellence that always achieves Ahead of the Curve. We would love to start pushing into Mythic raiding once we have established a solid raiding roster. While achieving Cutting Edge is not our primary goal at this time, it’s something we aspire to reach eventually.

We look forward to embarking on this exciting new journey with you in The War Within!

syz i dm’d you

Still looking for some more

Interested in a H priest? the times are perfect !

We sure are!

you can reach me on bnet Dyasis#11772

Healers exist I think

Looking for one more healer, prefer druid. and a few more ranged!

We still have available slots that we’re looking to fill!

Anyone know this guy? couldn’t be me.

Kick and go next

I love shadow priests, they have PI