Returning player LF guild

Warrior dps LF H/M raiding guild for TWW I’m available most weekdays from 6-11pm CST

Hey Heliosrage,

We are a new guild of a group of former raiders with AOTC and Mythic progress for each tier. We’re actively recruiting for all roles. We have aspirations to reach the penultimate boss each tier going forward and are looking to build a community of like-minded individuals who have CE aspirations with a mindset of always striving to get better.

Schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday 7 - 10 PM CT.

We’re also looking to build a solid community to have around for pushing high M+ keys and overall having a chill environment for everyone to escape from reality to.

Previous tier AOTC is a requirement for all raiding applicants.

Come be a part of the fun and join the Altered Egos!

Contact Information:
Ionic - Lead Recruiter. BTag = drAgon#19480 /\ Discord = ionic4881

Join Valhalla of Warcraft – Where Legends Rise!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth with a guild that’s as legendary as the tales of old? Valhalla of Warcraft is the ultimate destination for heroes who crave epic adventures and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the game, we offer a dynamic and inclusive community that thrives on:

:shield: Epic Raids & Dungeons: Master the toughest challenges with a team of skilled and supportive players.
:star2: Active Social Scene: Forge friendships and alliances in our lively and engaging community.
:dart: Flexible Playtimes: Join events and activities that fit your schedule, from casual quests to intense raids.
:trophy: Guild Achievements: Participate in unique events and earn prestigious rewards.

If you’re looking for a guild where every member’s contribution is valued, and every battle is a step towards greatness, then Valhalla of Warcraft is your new home. Dive into a world where your legend begins!

Apply today and become part of our storied legacy!

Contact info:

Discord vrnexus

battle net tag Kingdave101#11936

I’ll just jump to the case and leave this here,

Hey Helios,

We are a newly formed mythic guild consisting of cutting edge and mythic raiders alike for the War Within. We are looking for a skilled warrior for our roster! We raid Thurs/Fri 7-10 EsT.

Btag- inno11342
Discord- donut1800

Hey Hey! “TwiztedVoid” is a newly formed guild, and we’re looking for raiders for our core team! We are close to filling out, and we’d love to have you on the team! We’re active in discord and we’re mostly returning players! If you’re interest just hit me up!

BNET: Sacred#11557

Discord: sacred#7757

Hi Heliosrage!

I will post our guild’s info below, but please add me on Discord and we can chat further! I’ll shoot you an invite to our Discord server and you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley:

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, guilds are cross-server and cross-faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, and everyone runs keys with their guildmates and makes new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested in raiding.

Event Schedule (all times listed are EST/Server):

“Myth Vault Monday” - Monday 8 pm - 10 pm
“Pull Like Echem” Night (high-key push night) - TBD
“Race Day!” - TBD
AOTC Raid - Wednesday 7 pm - 10 pm
Transmog Contest - weekly, with a month-end finalist panel

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!