Returning Player LF Casual/ Semi

Returning player still playing catch up after many years away. Older player, relearning the mechanics. Looking for casual/semi guild. That understand life/patience while relearning the mechanics and not just push buttons. West Coast times are preferred or Weekend times. I am at a place in life where I have more leisure time. Looking to find like minded people to relax enjoy the game and have fun.

3 Likes

Hello!
No Accountability was founded with the intentions on AOTC every season and a heavy emphasis on Mythic+. We will also do some Mythic progression after AOTC.
Raid times 8pm-11pm EST FRI/SAT
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A RAID LEADER
This is a new Guild so please keep that in mind before wanting to join to just leave, it’s a building process :heart:
We are non-elitists.
Whether your brand new to the game or a returning player all are welcomed
What We Offer:
• Serious Mythic Plus: Sharpen your skills with our experienced team.
• Consistent AoTC Clears: We’re driven to succeed together.
• Still looking for all DPS and one healer for raid, open to more healers for key groups.
• Weekend Raiding: Perfect for those who love weekend challenges.
Why Join No Accountability?
• Team-Centric Approach: We believe in teamwork and mutual respect.
• Laid-back Atmosphere: Enjoy the game with chill folks who share your passion.
• We have a very active core group who are on every day, pushing keys and hanging out in discord.
If you play every day like us and want ppl to play with and talk to connect with us on discord. We would love to talk to you some more.
or reach out to my Recruitment Officer @ Vit_Kael
Discord @ inosuke94
Bnet @ SmokeyDaTree#11688

2 Likes

Hey Omaray, welcome back! We do raid west coast friendly hours as that is when most of us are online. 730pm-10pm Pacific Tues/Wed. We have a handful of openings looking to round out the TWW roster. For more information, easiest is to reach out to me on discord @ markwahlbear and we can learn more about what you are looking for as well as more information about us. Best of luck finding a home! Thanks for your time.

Markwahlbear

Hey there.

I’m looking for all roles and classes to raid in TWW. Semi hardcore, mostly chill, looking for progression and shooting for AOTC. Brand new guild. Only four members right now, so starting fresh. Plan to raid Wednesday and Sunday from 7-10pm PST.

Mmoargynn on discord
Mmoargynn#1987 on bnet

Please feel free to check us out. Raid times might be a little early for West coast but we have people who play later also.

2 Likes

Omaray it’s crazy how good of a fit you’d be with my guild. I hope you reach out to me!

Raid Times Wed & Thur 8p to 11p.

Here’s my contact stuff and info about my guild <3

GM Contact Info: Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here

Introduction Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys. My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing.An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time. If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.

Schedule Wed & Thur 7p to 11p Server Time (EST) +10 Min Break Optional Alt / Farm Nights on Mondays Raider Expectations

1. Research the raid beforehand. It only takes a few minutes to watch a quick video or to read a guide on each boss’s meta strategy.
  2. Progress your dungeon vault reward to a minimum of 1 myth track reward until later in the season when you can no longer get upgrades.
  3. Have your gear fully enchanted and gemmed and have appropriate consumables if the guild isn’t able to provide them at that time. Let Breeat or an officer know if you can’t afford them and we’ll work something out. This will not be enforced the first few weeks of an expansion due to in-game economic inflation.
  4. Know your class and spec. I’m not asking you to become a parse junkie at all, but at least understand how your rotation and cd’s work and that your defensive / utility spells are easily accessible in a fight.
  5. Lastly, please make sure you can make the raid times. Post in discord if you can’t make a raid as far advanced as possible so adjustments can be made. Life happens and that’s fine, so long as there’s not a pattern.

Loot Rules

1. Loot will be distributed by a designated Loot Council on our Wed & Thurs Raid. Monday raids will be free roll.
  2. The Loot Council will be comprised of Breeat, officers, and a weekly rotation of core and trial raiders. The scheduled rotation will be posted in discord.
  3. Council members are required to vote on every drop and results are final. Any abuse or exploiting of this system may result in being removed form the team.
  4. A BoE belong to the person that loots it. They can decide what to do with it. They can equip it, sell it, chose to donate it to the guild bank, or add it to the loot table to be voted on. If you are awarded the BOE as loot, equip it immediately.

Note: As we grow in size, council rotation will exclude trials.

About us:

Juiced-Area 52

Is a brand new competitive end-game progression guild located on Area 52 Horde. We broke off another guild that had been around for years to form a more serious approach to raiding, and progressing in a competitive manner. We are at 18 weeks old as a brand new guild and in that time we’ve manage to set a great foundation, achieve AOTC within 2 weeks of Admirdrassil being released, and go 6/9M in our first raid tier ever as a guild. We are looking to push further and harder in the next upcoming mythic tier to achieve what every progression raider wants…CE

Progression: (New Guild) 6/9M (Smolderon 2.2%)

Weekend Progression

• 8/8H 7/8M Awakened - VOTI
  • 9/9H 8/9M Awakened - ATSC
  • 9/9H 6/9M Awakened - AMTDH

In order to give more opportunities to people wanting to step up and raid, and participate in our ever growing community, we are forming a Weekend Raid team!

Raid Schedule: Mythic

Friday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Saturday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Recruitment Information:

Currently Recruiting:

• Arms/Fury Warrior
  • Havoc DH
  • Enh Shaman
  • WW Monk
  • BM Hunter

Encouraging all exceptional classes to apply

We are always looking for exceptional players, All spots are competitive in our guild, and we will always slot the 20 - 25 best players/classes for progression

What can we offer you?
What truly sets us apart is our sense of community. We’re more than just a group of players – we’re a family. We support each other, share our knowledge and expertise, and celebrate each other’s successes.

Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a new player just starting out, we welcome you to join our ranks. Our guild offers:

• A welcoming and inclusive community that supports each other
  • Lots of Mythic +!
  • Opportunities to raid at the highest levels of difficulty
  • Experienced leaders who can help you improve your skills
  • 20+ online daily, Some days peaking 50+
  • A place to call Home!

Overall, We’re here to be competitive, and kill bosses. We are driven, and everyone has the common goal of achieving CE in future tiers soon.

If you feel this is something you’d wanna take part in, feel free to Contact me: Bowgopeww (Weekend Raid Leader) Discord - *the_justicar or dee_vii ** or B-net - Judgemental#11462

On which realm are you?

Sorry kinda new on this and I’m interested

We’d love to chat about you joining!

Welcome back! Hope relearning the game has gone smoothly for you, all the changes can be a lot to take in. If you’re still looking and if our times seem reasonable, I’d love to chat with you about a home here for TWW & beyond!
We’re a fairly laidback guild with a bunch of older members as well and we’re all on the same boat of having a good time while downing as many bosses as we can. If you’d like to chat more, please hit me up anytime!

For a very brief TLDR: Casual/Mid-core raiding, 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 4/9M Amirdrassil while we were still progging.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

We were 9/9H & 4/9M ATDH before our raid break. We completed all Awakened Heroic raids for the mount & title, so now we’re just on break til TWW drops.

We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 9/9H & 4/9M! - Tues/Weds 7:30-10:30 EST | Recruiting DPS for S4!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

═══ Soup ═══

We are a semi-midcore/casual guild that currently raids Tues/Wed 9-11pm Est with planned monthly Guild/Community events. We are AOTC Focus with the potential of casually entering Mythic. We have been achieving AOTC in current and previous iterations and are consistently looking for players to either join our Raiding Team, Mythic+ Shenanigans, Delves, Guild / Community engagements.

Our community prides itself in creating a safe place for everyone to play this game we all love regardless of gender, sexual orientation, or anything else you can think of. Our raiders will be the best players we can find but we will not waiver on our core values to accommodate a player that does not align with our beliefs no matter how good they are. TLDR: Family and Female friendly, LGBTQ+ inclusive, gamers, good memes. and ridiculous antics.

With that being said we are in need of Healers, DPS players, Keystone Warriors, Gamers, M+ Tanks, Social butterflies and are always on the lookout for exceptional players.

Please feel free to insert an application via (https://forms.gle/ZLaxgQTsK94kP6iy9) : We will PM you after we get your app!

alleria and no problem being kind of new