Returning player can't find any OLD characters

That is exactly where they are, Keritis. It looks like you deleted them back in 2010. You’ll want to use the Character Undelete option to recover your old characters.

Keep in mind, there is a cooldown, you’ll only be able to undelete one character every 7 days so choose carefully which one you want access to first.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/article/15312

4 Likes

Thank you for the reply, I still can not see any of them when I am logged in to actually undelete any, any Idia what should I do?

Make sure that you’re trying the Undelete feature with the Feathermoon server selected. It should show your character(s) there.

1 Like

Where do I find the Undelete feature?

When you log into the game and choose the right server, there’s an undelete option in the bottom right of the character selection screen. Looks like an “undo” button basically.

Here’s the support article that Vrakthris linked before and it gives details on how to undelete :wink:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/article/15312

1 Like

I have tried that and it does nothing, still can not see my characters on that server.

Are you positive that you’re logging into the right account?

Specifically using the info above?

3 Likes

Thanks for that, and how do I reactivate the license starting with 0?

Add game time.

1 Like

I don’t even remember the account name or password

The main was a Mage level 60 called Zarzoora on the feathermoon,
I had few other ones not sure of class, names were Zarz and Zarzoor

You can still submit a ticket as long as you include a photo id - assuming the account holder name is the same as on the ID. Also include a new contact email address with the ticket.

4 Likes

I think there is a little confusion, that post was directed to Domobeast, not Keritis. Keritis only has one WoW license that I’m referring to, which is the account they are currently posting on.

Yes, that character is on Feathermoon. You look to have created a bunch of characters on Burning Crusade Classic, just to be clear, your characters aren’t on that version of World of Warcraft. You want to make sure you have your World of Warcraft license selected in the Desktop App. It’s under Live, not Live - Classic.

Once you do, select the Feathermoon realm. you should see the undelete option on that page, it will look like an Undo Arrow :

Clicking that should give you a list of available characters.

Do you not see any of that? Can you take a screenshot of what you do see if not?

5 Likes

Whoops! Sorry Vrak!

1 Like

I was thinking of coming back for a while for the first time since Cataclysm I think. I found my horde characters but I know I had alliance characters on a differents server. I just cant remember what that was. I spent an hour the other day going through servers to find them but no luck. Is there an easier way? I dont want to spend the 100 dollars plus the 15 a month if I cant find my characters.

From what I can see you have a bunch of Alliance characters on Turalyon. They all appear to be low level though.

1 Like

Hi, Would you mind looking up where my toons are, I have some on Hellscream and Area 52 but I think there are some Alliance ones I cant find. Thank you in advance!

I can see a Worgen Hunter on Stormrage on the WOW license starting with a D.

You had a Gnome Rogue that went from your WoW license that starts with a D, to the one that starts with a K, then it moved back to the D WoW license and is currently a Pandaren on the Horde side on Area 52.

The K WoW license has a level 10 Worgen Druid on Stormrage.

Those were the only Alliance that I could see for regular World of Warcraft.

If you mean Classic, you have characters on Azuresong, Deviant Delight and Mankrik.

u r a god.

4 Likes

I only play one on TV. <3

Have fun!

10 Likes