Returning player can't find any OLD characters

I been out of the game for about a year. I did notice while checking characters, that the DK on Dreanor (Kolotihotaki) is missing and replaced with a different DK (Rageironhorn). I think that this was one of those deleted characters that magically returned when it should not have, cause both do show up on the lists here on the forums and when I check the armory.

thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I have the same problem, I found 2 servers but all my mains characters aren’t there… wanna try the game after a ton of years and maybe come back :slight_smile:

From what I can see you have characters on:

Lothar
Balnazzar
Skullcrusher
Mug’thol

1 Like

Thanks!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same problem, I had a paladin named Klonoa on drakkari from Cata, It doesn’t show on character selection screen : /

Might you have another account? Since you remade the character, it was either deleted, or more likely, the name was released since it has been so long.

totally forgot I had another account for some weird reason, just checked another mail and found messages from blizz, gonna check that mail account :neutral_face:

i’m also having the same issue. Is there any chance you can let me know what server my mains were on before?

Same issue - coming back to retail after 5 years maybe? Found my alt server but not my main server

1 Like

You might be looking for a different Battle.net account, Peels. It doesn’t look like you’ve ever really played on your WoW#1 account until this weekend.

I did find another Battle.net under your name and approximate location that has some characters on it from 2006-2010. The email on it is a gmail and is similar to your BattleTag.

You have characters on Shattered Hand, Zuluhed, Ner’zhul, Magtheridon, Warsong, Wildhammer, and Rivendare.

Your primary looks to be Hakkar, Apollonia. Though you made a few other characters on Ysondre, Silver Hand, Korgath and Earthen Ring.

2 Likes

THank you so much!! i’ll check it out!

I am also having the same issue. I had a paladin and death knight that were i think 100 before the level squish. I think the paladin’s name was Etheldre(a)d. I was able to find my monk and druid. The level 50 DK is from my Shadowlands boost but I believe my other DK had a similar or same name, just on a different server.

I am also having the same issue it has been so many years but would love to find my old chars. I have new ones but if you could look i really would appreciate it.

Few realms where the names have been freed up so you’ll see numbers - but they also probably aren’t showing on your counts on the realm list, Jens.

Azgalor
Crushridge
Frostmane
Gilneas
Vek’nelash

All have characters.

1 Like

I seem to be having the same problem, I can’t find any old characters. Can anyone help me, with locating which realm’s they’re located in?

Scarlet Crusade is likely what you are looking for, Trebyehho. Those are the higher level characters.

Thank you.

1 Like

I also lost a character after some time away. Name was Nahama she was on Exodar level 120 and a Tauren hunter beast mastery, had alchemy and herbalism as professions.
I also have one that was hacked I play mostly on Exodar her name is Raynedancer she was also a hunter played Horde she is now Alliance and a warrior. Is there any way you can fix this?

Characters are not deleted or removed by Blizz. If the character was left on a server and the account remained secure, then the character should be right where you left them. Only now, instead of level 120, they’d e level 50 with the squish.

That would be extremely odd. Hackers do not just go after a single character. They would strip the entire account, every realm and every character for every last piece of copper.

If you are missing characters, it’s possible (but not guaranteed) that a blue can point you to the right realm. But if you were compromised, you’ll need to submit a ticket for that here:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/181/942/solution

1 Like