Returning Healer LFG

Returning player that prefers to heal. Previously raided semi-hardcore from WOTLK - BFA, but after some life changes left the game and my old account behind.

Main is a resto druid with balance offspec.

Looking for a guild that has an active guild chat and discord. Somewhere that is friendly, yet competent. I am looking for a semi-casual guild that is focused on having fun with progression.

I prefer to raid any day Sun-Thurs, but open to Fridays. I need raid times starting after 8PM PST, but may be able to swing as early as 6PM PST.

Hey kettle! Check us out and see if we have what you are after! <Maximum Effort> Recruiting for TWW Raiding Wed/Sun 7pm-10pm PST

Hi Kettle,

We might be the right guild for you, Our Team 2 is sorta on PST time

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar

THE DIGNIFIED
Everything fun from AOTC+ progression raiding to push RBG’s, we do indeed have it all. Old school activities and the best guildies anywhere.
To be in the guild, we make no demands of anyone other than respect your mates. RBG push team and Prog raid team have requirements as expected.
Calendar Events:

• Gold raffles monthly
  • Mythic Monday event for all 7pm CST weekly
  • Casual current content raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CST for all
  • Progression AOTC+ raid team Tue Wed 8pm CST (seeking 2 more dps).
  • Old raid and dungeon night Thur 7pm CST each week
  • Push RBG team 8pm CST 2 nights a week
  • RBG’s for all 8pm CST 4 nights a week
    Random pvp shenanigans too!
    (seeking another pvp officer/recruiter for the guild).

If interested, contact:
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445
Or leave a message here.
No server transfers necessary as of July 23, 2024

Heya,

If you think our times would be a good fit for you, we’d love to have you aboard. Come check us out.

[Harrowing] is a WoW Guild on the Area-52 Server that was created in the beginning of the Dragonflight expansion by a group of veterans who recognized that real life has to come first and that the hardcore raiding scene was no longer for them. We’re looking for more like-minded friends to join us and refill our ranks after the DF S4 low left us with some open slots going into TWW. Of course, we welcome social members too.

Raiding:

[Harrowing] is a laid-back raiding guild, looking to only raid a couple days a week. While we definitely appreciate good raid attendance, we recognize that people have lives and jobs and so missing a day or even a week here and there isn’t the end of the world.

Our goal is to clear Heroic difficulty each tier without stressing too much about it. Usually, we start in Normal difficulty and move into Heroic after a couple weeks of gearing and brushing off that raiding rust. We have achieved AotC in all tiers of Dragonflight (and a few early Mythic difficulty bonus kills); we look to continue the trend into TWW but may not necessarily get in those Mythic kills unless we somehow have exactly 20. We’re not too worried if AotC takes us a couple weeks or a couple months, we will get it done! Harrowing aims to run a friendly and enjoyable raid group that values respect, diversity, and inclusiveness – discrimination, harassment, and intolerance will be neither overlooked nor tolerated.

We expect players to have a solid understanding of their class, but by no means are we expecting pro-players. If you can stay out of the fire, and maybe use some of those skills that extend beyond Auto-Shot, then you’re probably already qualified! (Moonkins have to prove they can dance)

Recruitment:

Come TWW, we will be raiding Tues and Thurs, 8-10:30pm EST. We’re located on the Area-52 Server, however with cross-realm guilds now, you’re not required to transfer to join us.

We’re aiming to have 15-25 raiders and are currently looking for:

1 Main Tank (already have a Prot Paladin)

2+ healers (Depends on number of DPSers in the end)

More DPS! Bonus points if you can flex into Tank/Healer

Contact Us:

If you have any questions or you feel we may be a good fit for you, please reply below or contact Citch#1661 or Emishalerath (H, Area-52) in-game, or Emishalerath on Discord.

Hi Kettle

I am also a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. One where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. There are no set raid times yet. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile:

Hey there. Hope you check us out. Here’s my recruitment post. Lmk if we can work together.

Hey there Summit Gaming is rebuilding its core for new up coming xpacks we have many cutting edge raiders returning As well as atoc raiders, we are looking for some good core healers and ranged dps, even open for tank roles and officers who can help with guild structure

Raid times
Tuesday 730-10 east
Wednesday 730-10 east
Friday 730-10 east

Feel free to add me on discord: Force9014 of battle net: Force#1405

Hey there! “TwiztedVoid” is a newly formed guild, and we are looking to get a solid core for our raid team! We are building from scratch, and we want players that want to be able to push content without needing to dedicate your life to the game. Along with raiding we’d like to push mythic+ keys! We are active on discord, and if you want to give us a shot we’d love to have ya!
BNET: Sacred#11557
Discord: sacred#7757

Invicta (US - Area 52) is a guild of long time players who have been together since before Legion. We are currently recruiting for a relaxed but committed AOTC team. The intent is to clear Heroic regularly before the end of each season. We’re willing to help you help us raid successfully and ask for committed mature raiders. Join us for some laid back but impactful raiding in The War Within.

Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday 9:00 - 11:30pm EST

Roles Needed: Currently recruiting for all roles/classes.

Requirements:
Show up at an appropriate item level with enchants and consumables. Prove Illidan wrong and be prepared.

Know your responsibilities. Fights will be explained but make sure to ask questions on the things you don’t understand or need clarity on.

Ownership. Mistakes happen and we aren’t expecting perfection. If you don’t know what happened, ask. Feedback provided will always be with the intent of improving the experience of everyone in the raid.

What’s in it for you:
A fun raid environment where everyone is given the shot to succeed and make an impact.

Loot. We will down bosses!

A community of new and experienced players alike. We are friendly and active outside of raid nights with Mythic+ groups running consistently.

If you want to apply or discuss further reach out to me at:
Discord: Vanderstin
Bnet: Vanderstin#1433

add me on discord, looking for a resto druid finn9965

Hey Kettle!

Ralvin from Activated here. Would love to chat. We are a laid back but serious Mythic progression group that is looking for a healer to fill out our roster.

We run raids Monday / Wednesdays
6:30-9:30 PST
8:30-11:30 CST
9:30-12:30 EST

Friend and message me on Discord “.ralvin” if that sounds good.