Returning from classic and looking for a retail guild

I left retail to play classic a while back and while i enjoyed vanilla through wrath, cata just isn’t holding my attention. Plan to put my free time into TWW and looking for a guild that does least heroics. Mythics arent a priority for me but i do enjoy the challenge if guild decides to jump into them. I went ahead and made sure i leveled one of every class to 70 in prepatch to figure out what i wanted to play but still can’t decide what i wanna play so I’m open to focusing on any class that is needed.

Experience:

Vanilla- Hunter main that mostly pvped with a few ZG runs because i spent 90% of vanilla under lv 60 pvping so by time i hit 60, people were already in AQ40.

TBC- Resto shaman main. full cleared all BT before the attunement nerf and up to brut before sunwell nerf.

Wrath- Ele shaman main with server first ToGC but was sat for guilds server first LK kill cause we class stacked like most guilds and ele shamans were one of the undesirables.

Cata- Took a break for school

Mists- Returned more casual as a Brewmaster monk in a very casual guild.

WoD- Sat the expansion out like alot of people.

Legion & B4A- Demon hunter in a “heroic + whatever mythic we could clear before next phase” guild until after the second raid tier of B4A where i went back to classic “full time”

Shadowland & Dragonflight- Leveled characters at launch but remained classic. Something i have no plans to do cause i got tired of cata after less then a month.

Hey Aureous. We could be a great home for your toons. I’m leaving our spam info below please feel free to reach out to us if interested. Thanks for your time.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We were AOTC during DF
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Tank (BDK,VDH,BMM,Bear)
Need 1 Healer (Holy Pally, MW, Resto Druid, Prevoker)
Need 1 MDPS (WW, Rogue, Enh, Kitty, Warrior)
Need 1 RDPS (Ele Sham, Aug, Devoker, Hunter)

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hey Auerous, dropping my guild’s recruitment post in case you are interested: <Left Unsupervised> recruiting for Mythic Roster 8-11 PM EST

Hey there king! Underground is heroic raiding and M+ guild getting off the ground for War Within. Members have been raiding together for years now and are set to enjoy casual raid environment with friends in our own guild.

We are currently looking for DPS any class and spec are ok.
Raids Mon & Wed 7pm - 9:30pm PST

Anyone welcome even if you have no interest in raiding or M+.

If you are interested in joining us please contact us on Discord:
Nickorvis
Timotay25
epicnonfail

THE DIGNIFIED
Everything fun from AOTC+ progression raiding to push RBG’s, we do indeed have it all. Old school activities and the best guildies anywhere.
To be in the guild, we make no demands of anyone other than respect your mates. RBG push team and Prog raid team have requirements as expected.
Calendar Events:

• Gold raffles monthly
  • Mythic Monday event for all 7pm CST weekly
  • Casual current content raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CST for all
  • Progression AOTC+ raid team Tue Wed 8pm CST (seeking 2 more dps).
  • Old raid and dungeon night Thur 7pm CST each week
  • Push RBG team 8pm CST 2 nights a week
  • RBG’s for all 8pm CST 4 nights a week
    Random pvp shenanigans too!
    (seeking another pvp officer/recruiter for the guild).

If interested, contact:
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445
Or leave a message here.
No server transfers necessary as of July 23, 2024

Heya,

Come check us out at Trinity. We might be what you’re looking for!

Hey there! “TwistedVoid” is a newly formed guild with returning players coming back to the game! We are looking to ease into raiding and setup a steady raid team to push content. We will be busy with mythic+ and whatever else people want to do while not raiding! We have an active discord and we are hoping to grow with a steady core team!

BNET: Sacred#1157
Discord: sacred#7757

Hello Azureous!

I think you would be a good fit for our guild High Latency on Trollbane server. We are currently looking for dps for our raid team! If you are interested check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

We always get AoTC and our members like to help get everyone KSM (if players are willing to put in the effort!) We are also pretty active in Discord.

Feel free to message me in game! Yakella-Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa6430

Hey there, Aureous! Hope this finds you well. Rather than give you a long rundown of our guild and needs I’ll just drop our recruitment link below. From your post it sounds like we might be a good fit for ya. If you feel the same way shoot me an add on Discord and we can chat!