Returning couple (DPS + heal) LF Raid Guild TWW NA Horde

Thanks all for your replies - will be following up with those guilds with compatible raid times.

still looking as of 21AUG24

1 Like

Hi Walrus and you guys would be a great fit it seems like… - Pretty Not Bad is on the look out and in need of a few more raiders/players for our mythic raid roster & m+ community in The War Within. We raid Wed/Thurs 9-12pm EST and look to make the most of our time. (We currently host Heroic Raid pugs during our raid times weekly - feel free to add me, bnet is below and test us out)

We have a solid core that has raided together for the entire expansion of Dragonflight, and we intend to do the same in TWW. In S4 we hit our expec best of 6/9M Progression. Our primary goal is to raid with a purpose, enjoy ourselves when playing and clear Mythic content alongside high level M+ keys.

We are an 18+ Only Guild, which is mainly comprised of working adults (20-35). We are focused on a few key aspects that form our guild culture that we look for in raiders (listed below). Please note… all are welcome, you can be in PNB and not raid etc.

General Raid Culture Fits

• You enjoy raiding and progression raiding.
  • You enjoy playing World of Warcraft and log on outside of raid hours when possible to run m+, pvp, or hang out.
  • You enjoy having a good laugh, and have a good sense of humor.
  • You want to play your class at a high level, and take time to learn! (We do not expect people to be pro gamers… just not robots)

What you can expect from Pretty Not Bad and our leadership:

• Active leaders whom recruit for gaps, plan for raids and engage with the community.
  • Focus on progression, and aways looking out for the greater good of the entire group, not just 1 individual.
  • Organized events, and structure within Discord and in-game.

What we expect from our raiders (not community members)

• Good raid attendance & focus when raiding.
  • A good attitude, open to constructive feedback. (from raid leads, not randoms)
  • Ability to average quality game-play within your role during progression.
  • Minimal raid logging
  • Willingness to improve and learn about your class

Now on the to the good stuff, what do we need? and what does the application process look like:

Raid Openings:

• 1 Tank of Any Class
  • 1 Healer of Any Class
  • DPS (Do not need all and open to anyone, but really interested in the following)
    • Hunter, Deathknight, Demon Hunter, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Warlocks, Spriests

How to apply?

1. Reply to this forum post or add Sheesman#1865 to Battle.net to hit me up.
  2. Join our Discord, and fill out a short application via a chat bot
  3. Wait for leadership to review, and approve.
  4. Trial - and kill internet bad guys and collect purple pixels

Do not hesitate to reach out just for questions / to learn more as well.

See you in TWW,
Pretty Not Bad Officers

I possibly have a heal spot open. Dropping my spam below

Guild: OMG Becky- Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
DF- AOTC every Tier
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 11pm-1am EST

We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. Looking for a couple solid DPS to come die with us in The War Within who don’t hug mobs that cleave or stand in fire for the DPS buff.

If there is interest we will farm the first couple bosses on Mythic difficulty to pass the time between tiers but please understand that AOTC and fun times is the goal. Not Mythic content.

We do run a plethora of keys when we are not raiding. So if you are interested in KSM/KSH, that is something that is achievable here when it becomes available in TWW.

Openings:
DPS- Any- could really use some melee!
Tank- 1- Any flavor

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625

Hey Walrus! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

Howdy Walrus,
I’ll post my guilds “speech” below but we’re recruiting for our AOTC team which will run Friday and Saturday 9-11:30 ET. The goal is the have the raid on farm by the end of each season. We aim to be a welcoming environment while still helping everyone meet the stated goal. I look forward to talking to you more!
Invicta (US - Area 52) is a guild of long time players who have been together since before Legion. We are currently recruiting for a relaxed but committed AOTC team. The intent is to clear Heroic regularly before the end of each season. We’re willing to help you help us raid successfully and ask for committed mature raiders. Join us for some laid back but impactful raiding in The War Within.

Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday 9:00 - 11:30pm EST

Roles Needed: Currently recruiting for all roles/classes.

Requirements:
Show up at an appropriate item level with enchants and consumables. Prove Illidan wrong and be prepared.

Know your responsibilities. Fights will be explained but make sure to ask questions on the things you don’t understand or need clarity on.

Ownership. Mistakes happen and we aren’t expecting perfection. If you don’t know what happened, ask. Feedback provided will always be with the intent of improving the experience of everyone in the raid.

What’s in it for you:
A fun raid environment where everyone is given the shot to succeed and make an impact.

Loot. We will down bosses!

A community of new and experienced players alike. We are friendly and active outside of raid nights with Mythic+ groups running consistently.

If you want to apply or discuss further reach out to me at:
Discord: Vanderstin
Bnet: Vanderstin#1433

Hi Walrus, and welcome back!
I’ll link my guild post below, but I think both of you - if the days/times work - would be great additions for our weekend Heroic team. They raid Saturday/Sunday 7:00PM-9:00PM Eastern (4:00PM-6:00PM Pacific). They’re a new group in our community, so have a lot of flexibility right now.
Additionally, the other two teams are recruiting as well - but are primarily looking for DPS, if those days/times work better for you and there’s flexibility in your roles.
A little about the guild; we’re all long-time friends who have been working collaboratively for several expansions now, and have opted to merge into one larger community. We’re not one of those mega-guilds that no one interacts with each other, and despite having three teams - we aren’t massive, and are very welcoming.

If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to me Aunix#1808 on btag or aunix on discord (image is of an anime character w/ blue hair).
I hope you’ll consider joining us, and I wish you luck on your guild hunt!

Hi! My guild AZRA is recruiting! We would like more people to join that are interested in raiding for tww. We want to have 2 raid groups ideally, And we will raid at set times each week. We only like to do 2 nights a week. (as too much makes the game feel like a job, and most of us have families and real life to deal with. lol)

We would love to have you guys

Guild: Syzygy
Server: Zul’jin (Horde)
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)

We are a semi-casual, mid-core, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs.

We are currently looking to grow our community of raiders, M+ runners, transmog & achievement chasers and casual players. Whether you are a veteran player or new to the game or somewhere in between, we welcome you to join us!

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Raiding Current Needs:
Tank - open
Healer - open
RDPS - open
MDPS - open
! Any and all capable players will be considered, offspecs are a big plus !

A bit about us …

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of WoW – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our guild.

We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, political beliefs and are LGBTQIA+ friendly. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree to disagree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Cloud: cloudyaffects82

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Cloud: cloud82#11941

Hello Walrus and other half! We would love to have you two on board to 1. Help you crush our enemies. 2. See them driven before you and 3. Hear the lamentations of their men and women!! Everything you might need to know about Grand Theft Dragon is below so let me know if you have any interest or go ahead and reach out! -Mesh

Who we are

Grand Theft Dragon is focused on building a group of players who prioritize the fun of the game while participating in its many facets, such as raiding, pvp, achievement hunting, transmogging, and leveling. We strive to create an inclusive and supportive community that includes all kinds of people regardless of religion, sexuality, culture, race, etc. So far in Dragonflight we have achieved AOTC for all Raids within the first 200 guilds on our server and look to do the same or better in the War Within! We will start with normal for a week to two and then make our push into heroic raid! Our core raid team (once set) will push the content and then as other players become geared and skilled we will rotate them in so everyone has a chance to see and experience the content! When it comes to Arenas and RBGs we have RBG teams and have scheduled Arena/RBG nights with challenges for the teams that participate that evening that reward gold and rare items (tmog/pets/etc). We also have weekly or TMog/Achievement runs of older content! We really do try to have something for everyone to enjoy the game and a guild in a new expansion is a great time to try some new to you content!

What we are looking for

We are looking for like minded people who want to have a good time in game while bringing fun and camaraderie to discord while also being provided an opportunity to help shape the future of the guild and our goal setting as we push into the new Expansion!

Raid Times

Tuesday Thursdays at 6pm server, group will form about 30 minutes prior! Raid will run for 3 hours with option to go longer up to the group!

What we expect

Be Kind! Participate in the community, & try to have fun while working on your goals and those of the guild!

More Info

We do frequently participate in other content, old raids, mount farms, achievement hunting, pvp, etc. So in War Within when we aren’t all busy leveling or raiding there will still be plenty going on to participate in!

How to Apply

If you are interested in joining or just seeing how you’d fit in message me here, in game, on discord (GoForHunter#1770) on bnet (GoForHunter#1712) or apply through the guild finder!

Greetings Walrus!

We are looking for players to help us:

1. Crush our enemies
  2. See them driven before us.
  3. I mean, I am not all that fond of lamentations but we will definitely steal the women’s snacks.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hello Walrus! I invite you to The Illidari Scourge! We are a guild that does RAIDS,M+,PVP and really just anything you can do in WoW, If you feel interested and want to have a blast in the upcoming expac TWW then here is my BNET! ( FluffyBÙllet#1401 )

Hey there,

Our guild is still looking for dps and one healer for TWW. I linked our current recruitment link below with all our info so we can chat some more. Best place to get me is discord.

Happy Hunting!

[NA][Kel’Thuzad] Wed/Thur 8:30-11 EST + Tues/Fri 8:30-11 EST

Hi, we are Last Pull on Kel’Thuzad, and yes, we consistently kill new bosses on the last pull of the night. We have two raid teams, one raid schedule is Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST (5:30-8 PST, 6:30pm-9pm MST, 7:30-10 CST). The other is Tuesday/Friday 8:30-11 EST (5:30-8 PST, 6:30pm-9pm MST, 7:30-10 CST)
We have gotten AOTC every tier in Dragonflight and have made the push into Mythic raiding in seasons 3 and 4. We are a “real life first” guild full of experienced raiders who enjoy pushing progression on our limited schedule.

We have kept a solid core roster since our guild started about 5 years ago, and are looking for a few more great players to round us off due to the stricter Mythic raid size requirement. We’re always eager to welcome more players who are looking for a long term guild to grow with and kill some bosses.

Guild members run M+ most days as well, with multiple players above 3k RIO and the vast majority of raiders having KSH. Several of us are previous Mythic raiders who got old and wanted to take it a little easier, so it has a very “dad guild” type atmosphere (we also have multiple moms too!). Now we are itching to go a little further with how well our team is doing, while still keeping the same laid back guild atmosphere that our members love.

We are currently ONLY recruiting for the Tues/Fri team and looking for:

High Priority
DPS Warrior
DPS Evoker
DPS/Heals Shaman
Rogue

Moderate Priority
BM/MM Hunter

We encourage any great players to reach out to us even if your spec is not listed above. All we ask is that you work on your character and game knowledge, be willing to ask for or offer help, and be part of the team. We would prefer people who are already geared as we are currently progressing Mythic, but exceptional past logs will certainly be taken into consideration.

Please reach out if you think we’d be a good fit for you. You can contact me at Amerrol#1654 (BTAG).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Walrus!

Spam below, AotC guild (alliance based but have a lot of horde). Hope to hear from you.

-Bip

[Horror Show] is on the lookout for new members to join us in TWW, where we’re redefining what it means to be part of a guild. We’re committed to recreating the close-knit feel of classic guilds with a focus on building friendships, conquering bosses, and having a great time. Plus, we offer exciting guild events with prizes for winners, and we regularly organize M+ runs and other fun activities on off nights.
Please contact Furva-Aegwynn in game or Hush.0170 on discord.

Oh man … I think I’ve logged as many hours in Conan Exiles and watching the movies as I’ve played WoW. :laughing:

I wasn’t going to make a reply to your post because we likely will not be pushing into mythic raiding (just AOTC), but after your Conan quote, I HAD to reach out. haha I will post our guild’s info below, but please add me on Discord and we can chat further! I’ll shoot you an invite to our Discord server and you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley:

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, you may join guilds on any server with any faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, while others run keys with their guildmates and make new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we will have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested.

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

Tavern Raiders is a brand new guild. Recruiting all for TWW. Goal are to obtain AOTC. While creating a M+ community of different levels. If late night is what you are looking for raid times are 9 pm pst- 12 am pst Tues/Thurs.

For more info about it.
Contact me:
Discord: iaintdaplug
BNET: iAintDaPlug#1119

If yall are still looking

Hey there guys. We would like to chat more about you guys coming over to us. We have a few couples in guild already and would love more. Posting info below.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We are 9/9H Amirdrassil
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Tank
Need 1 Healer
Need a few DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!